The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

Final score 29-21 Missouri.

'night all[

Is what it is...a loss... Ill still be a VOL in the morning and I always will be. Thanks for keeping all of us without coverage informed. For all who believe us destined for permanent failure your wrong. To many X factors tonight. AJ gone, passes dropped that shouldn't have been, Bad calls, am I making excuses Hell yes and they are all legit. Night VOL Nation keep the faith!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Not really. Missouri changed defense on us

What?! Did they stop rushing? We threw quick slants and out plays. All plays the ball was gone in under 2 seconds. Bajakian is absolute garbage. Been saying it all year. People said he was great because we put up 50 on UK. Josh Dobbs has been saving his job and making him look good. Now we get a decent defense and he changes his calls up in the last drive of the game. Actually, I'd bet CBJ took over play calling that series.

B3GSc9dIUAAqRWf.jpg:large
Offsides? 1st Attempt
B3GSHLkIUAAAbY4.jpg
Another angle

The kicker was offsides. His left foot crossed b4 he kicked.

Don't lose sight of the fact that we got dry screwed on the first onside kick. The refs essentially created an offside penalty after the review that they didn't even call before the review.

the line judge thru the flag for the offside when it occurred - that was the flag that came in before any player touched the ball

The offense was helpless tonight. Hurd got nothing on the ground, Dobbs got nothing on the ground, we couldn't throw it for three quarters, mostly because Dobbs had no time. We needed to pound on missouri and couldn't do it. Our injuries hurt us in this game too--aj, wrs, center.

Our goal this year was a bowl game, amirite?

Yep. The predictable freak outs are in full effect. A 6-6 season is a success. Just a little over a month ago, there were Nancy's on here that said we wouldn't win 5 games. Now we are one win away from 6 wins. This loss sucks but now it's on to Vandy.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand why the trolls are so stupid that they don't realize this. Butch did what he had to do on the challenge. We only had two timeouts left anyway and would have had little to no time to do anything.

no trolls aren't dumb. butch just trolled everyone with that TO. you cant challenge when the replays showed you didn't have a chance at getting the ball...remember conclusive evidence and it wasnt even close. better to have the ball with 30 sec and a chance then a qb kneel down.

VN Store

Back