The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

that one hurt. Hindsight being 20/20, should have turned dobbs loose throwing earlier. Should have moved the pocket.

Defense gives up two long touchdown throws. No excuse for that.

We let (another) one slip away. Young team. Needs to find a way to win the tough ones.

That being said, this team beats vandy. 6-6. Bowl game. It's a step in the right direction.

Next year, with what we have returning, expectations rise, and the heat is on.

Go vols.
the one cam got beat on was a great catch by their wr.coleman is just terrible.

Last edited:
Another poorly coached game. The 3:00 in the first half with 3 timeouts and we run the clock out, we refuse to throw the ball over the middle of the field or down the field. This coaching staffs conservative approach has cost us another close game. Malone doesn't give up that pass if he had seen the ball in the first three quarters. We play not to get beat, trust in your players and open the playbook. Don't wait til the end of the game when we're out of it to be brave. Watched this to many times this year to see its a trend.

any players out partying tonight should be kicked off the team - those 2 idiots last week cost their school and team a much needed win

Reactions: 2 people
Bottom line: Missouri defense is legit and that's why we lost.

Period.

The good news is we will thrash Candy in Nashville and probably return to Nashville in December for our bowl game.

God please not Birmingham. Yuck.

Hogs to Liberty?

Reactions: 1 person
the one cam got beat on was a greatgrandmother catch by their wr.coleman is just terrible.

Cam was interfered with on the TD catch he gave up. Stiff arm to his chest from the WR or Cam does the last second leap one hand bat down he's famous for.

No call. Shocking.

AV

What?! Did they stop rushing? We threw quick slants and out plays. All plays the ball was gone in under 2 seconds. Bajakian is absolute garbage. Been saying it all year. People said he was great because we put up 50 on UK. Josh Dobbs has been saving his job and making him look good. Now we get a decent defense and he changes his calls up in the last drive of the game. Actually, I'd bet CBJ took over play calling that series.
HE called the game not to lose instead to win. I was afraid this would happen tonight. I'm not satisfied that he is going to make it in the SEC. I know we struggled up front tonight I kinda expected us to. What I didn't expect was for him to call the games scared. Beat candy and get to a bowl.

Reactions: 2 people
They looked like Freshman tonight but they will grow and develop into a championship team. This team will be as good as the offensive line allows next year.

VN Store

Back