The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

Fans r gone n cbj looks like a mad band member..lol

I have a 1000 bucks to freaks charity of choice that says he never wins a sec championship at tn..

They run the same 4 plays on off n oc is a joke..

Why don't you go the hell away...you've been waiting 3 weeks for the team to lose....just shut your p*** a** up. keyboard coach

Reactions: 3 people
So he could run across the line to 10 yards and have someone else kick it right to him then right? Since he's the kicker and all. Mind showing me the rule that says the kicker is allowed to be offsides?

If he did that, he'd no longer be the KICKER.

Dude. Is this making you feel better?

What? The guy pointed out a ruling that was non existent then changes his tune to still say the correct call was made. Absoulutely no one can find justification for the call that was made on the field except for this guy. Is defending him and making substance lacking posts making you feel better?

We had NFL oline last year and Bajakian still managed to make us look like a big east offense.

They were proclaimed that, true and they did not look it. So, point taken. But I still feel that maybe the diff last year was lack of mobile QB

What? The guy pointed out a ruling that was non existent then changes his tune to still say the correct call was made. Absoulutely no one can find justification for the call that was made on the field except for this guy. Is defending him and making substance lacking posts making you feel better?

Probably about as much as you crying like a #$#@ is making you feel better.

"You people". What does that mean, exactly? Do you mean winners? The shleprocks who've been hanging since the late 80s? Just curious.

Or is it the peeps that have gotten used to mediocity? Those that dont have to perform? Just get to a bowl game and call it a winning season? Those that have been fans since 2002 and beyond?

Just curious. Who is "you people"?

There was a time when mediocrity wasnt a choice. Golly...i miss those days, but it might be bcuz im old!?!

how old are you bill battle or john majors era old.....sounds like selective memory or losing memory.....because you are so old

The flag for the off sides came from the ref behind the kicking formation, and he threw it as soon as the ball was kicked. How he could see off sides from back there is beyond me. the screens posted of the kickers foot across the line, are they from the first kick or from the rekick?

Well no reason to be a jerk. I was clearly wrong and I appologize. I just heard the commentator say the kicker was offsides so I assumed he knew what he was taking about bc there was clearly no one else offsides. Again my mistake. Sorry for arguing when I was wrong. Shouldn't have assumed the guy was correct.

Sorry, driving home from the game and still angry about the game.

From what I saw after the dust settled, the flag was thrown from BEHIND the line of scrimmage. Somehow that ref could see 90 degrees off the line that a hand may or may not have crossed the line. Miraculous.

I'll go one farther than that: how many times have we heard that "refs swallow their whistles at the end of the game and just let the players duke it out?"

How many times have you seen blatant pass interference by either/both teams NOT called on a critical late-game play? How about basketball players getting totally mugged while driving to the basket, but NO call?

But this ref decides that a hand, A HAND, across the line is worth throwing a flag on such a critical play??????

Are. You. Kidding. Me?!

AV

Fans r gone n cbj looks like a mad band member..lol

I have a 1000 bucks to freaks charity of choice that says he never wins a sec championship at tn..

They run the same 4 plays on off n oc is a joke..

I'll bet you a 1000 bucks that you don't have 1000 bucks!

Proud to be a Vol fan and proud that Butch is my team's coach! Peck away squawking Negabirds! There are more good fans than you...enjoy the dead skin from this loss...soon you starve. I had a great time at the game and will continue to enjoy this forum to express that.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back