The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

Butch doesn't have the courage or intelligence to win big. Period. Call me negavol or whatever but it's the truth. One man who does and has ties to our program... Peyton and his career should be wrapping up right about that time

Um yeah with 2 timeouts we could have gotten the ball back with about 30 seconds left. Losing that timeout gave us no chance. That was a flat out awful decision. I have no clue what our coaches were thinking.

Still goes to first half when we ran the clock out with 3 timeouts and 2 minutes to go...

did the officials actually call an offsides on our onside kick AFTER THE FACT, while the play was being reviewed? Didn't see it. They cannot do that, can they?

Reactions: 2 people
We got beat by a beatable team. This loss is on the coaches. Back to the same bad play calljng as first half of the season. The o line gave up a lot of blocks and the receivers dropped a lot of balls, but this one is one the coaches. That challenge at the end wss the icing on the cake.

Good clock management butch, great job Coleman, offensive line kudos, and the game changed when no emotion Malone dropped a pass to his face mask that got intercepted.

Well look on the bright side, Vandy is next week. We will be bowl eligible after we embarrass their whole fan base all 12 of them.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, at least we made it exciting at the end. Looked like they were going to run away with it. Not a good showing tonight on national media.

Butch doesn't have the courage or intelligence to win big. Period. Call me negavol or whatever but it's the truth. One man who does and has ties to our program... Peyton and his career should be wrapping up right about that time

Insert Stop sign gif...

Fellas, we lost this game when Josh Malone let that pass bounce off his chest. I hate to point to one play, but that was the turning point.

I agree. Hate it for the guy and more so the seniors but that play really hurt. He will make up for it in the future no doubt.

VN Store

Back