The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

B3GSc9dIUAAqRWf.jpg:large
Offsides? 1st Attempt
B3GSHLkIUAAAbY4.jpg
Another angle

Reactions: 3 people
Team played very hard against a superior team. Coaching staff got a little out coached. Still overall a good game. We're just not there yet.

Reactions: 1 person
did the officials actually call an offsides on our onside kick AFTER THE FACT, while the play was being reviewed? Didn't see it. They cannot do that, can they?

That's kind of what I thought. My buddy has a screen cap. NO ONE was offsides. It wasn't called on the original penalty announcement. It was a face-saving maneuver by the refs.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm getting really sick of hoping for 6-6. Beat SOMEONE for F***'s sake! It's like we were just being a good host tonight. No matter how many times MO tried to hand us the game we were like "No, we insist. You're the guest."

The future is bright! Top 5 in recruiting and getting depth that we lack against these others programs. We lose very little contributors for next year. It is frustrating but look at the big picture.....it's going to be great!

Mistakes made out of passion. If anyone thought that CBJ would have the type of experience to compete in this conference they were wrong. But that being said he has potential upside off of the charts he will grow up with all these upperclassman, and if he keeps recruiting well we will be a really, really good in time.

29-21....better Team won tonight but Big Orange once again showed improvement on both sides of the ball, however, was not impressed with play calling.

Bring on the anchor down pansies and let's get to a dayum bowl even if it's against Memphis in the Liberty Bowl !

VN Store

Back