Why all-in on Pruitt now???

I don't understand all the optimism you blokes have now. All of the sudden, Pruitt is definitely the right coach. The Vols are 2-5 this year with losses to BYU and Georgia St. Now coming off a blowout loss to an Alabama team without Tua for most of the game, the Vols have turned the corner?
Butch Jones had two 9-4 seasons and 3 bowl wins, and you jimmies wanted him fired the whole time he was here.

Hi, nice meet you. Have a nice day

Because the team doesn’t look like a bunch of dead fish any longer. Finally seeing progression.

I'll be super happy. I just don't see CP getting it done. The gumps are a rivalry game. Records mean little when to heated rivals face off.
So you’re telling me you didn’t see a motivated, much improved TEAM play Alabama Saturday night?

Bloke!!
Are you a Brit or just a redneck wanna be? Either one are you just looking for an argument? Either way, what you say shows a very jaded way of looking at things. AND referring to Lyle, the smiling cheerleader for Bama and company, puts all you say in doubt of reality around here....

Becuz we bout made it 20 28 till Bozo Guaratano fumbled the ball. We hung in there with #1 till that play.

For almost 20 yrs now! Yes tenn hasnt shown it can win against any top team. When you lose 13 yrs in a row to Alabama 24 out of 30 to FLORIDA and cant beat a GA ST. Team. Yes i do have resevations on this team and pruitt. Wins are what counts . close works when horseshoes and handgrinades are used

Obviously the start to the year was unacceptable, but I think it's clear to see the progress that we've made from then. The defense, despite having no depth and almost no experience in the trenches before this year, has started to turn a corner. The offense with Maurer has really look good at times as well. They even moved the ball relatively well with JG in there, despite him completing like 3 passes. The O-line has improved tremendously, the running backs and receivers look pretty good as well. We are a QB away (or a healthy QB away) from being really competitive despite all the roster turnover and inexperience.

Maybe the game would have been closer (less than double digits) at the end had there been no fumble recovery and score by Alabama on the 4th and goal play. I could have felt good about single digit loss. Alas' we will never know. I don't feel like the right play was called. I'll tell you why.
My wife and I enjoy going to yard sales. One Saturday morning we were at a yard sale in Alcoa, and we found a shoe box filled with a video game system and several games. It was a Sega Genesis, and I was able to buy the whole box for $10. One of the games in the box was Bill Walsh College Football. Since buying that, my wife and I generally play a few games of football before bed, and I always play with the Vols. My favorite plays on that game are called student body left and student body right. She can never stop it. After studying the video of the 4th and goal play, I feel if we had ran student body left, our running back could have walked in for a touchdown. Whether Guarantano had gone low or over the top wasn't going to matter, that play was blown up from the beginning.

I've been as down on Pruitt as anyone on this board. I'm positive about that.

But it's impossible not to notice how he had a bunch of freshmen out there giving the #1 team in the country all they wanted for four quarters. Hell, if one particular freshman didn't get hurt we may have come away with a win.

If we finish this season how we finished last season, prepare y'alls self because I'm gonna be on the fire Pruitt train all off-season.

If we get 5 wins I'll be neutral and cautiously optimistic moving forward. If we get to 6 I'll be back on the Pruitt train.

Improvement yes. Success should ONLY be measured in W's. Nothing else matters!!!!
Then stop watching until we get better. If this was blue font intended, I apologize, if not get a life. Oh, wait. Just realized I am feeding a fool gator troll. The latter part of my statement applies.

Maybe the game would have been closer (less than double digits) at the end had there been no fumble recovery and score by Alabama on the 4th and goal play. I could have felt good about single digit loss. Alas' we will never know. I don't feel like the right play was called. I'll tell you why.
My wife and I enjoy going to yard sales. One Saturday morning we were at a yard sale in Alcoa, and we found a shoe box filled with a video game system and several games. It was a Sega Genesis, and I was able to buy the whole box for $10. One of the games in the box was Bill Walsh College Football. Since buying that, my wife and I generally play a few games of football before bed, and I always play with the Vols. My favorite plays on that game are called student body left and student body right. She can never stop it. After studying the video of the 4th and goal play, I feel if we had ran student body left, our running back could have walked in for a touchdown. Whether Guarantano had gone low or over the top wasn't going to matter, that play was blown up from the beginning.
Ohh boy....

Trollerific.....

Well played sir. 😂👍

VN Store

Back