White supremacist mows down mosque in NZ

"Why is everyone getting so worked-up about some guy killing rabid animals?"- everyone on /pol/ probably

some messed up people on that site

The guy will only get life...No death penalty with possibility for parole in 10 years. Doubt that happens. Looks like country club living for the rest of their lives.

You have encouraged his idiocy for too long to act surprised at his comments.

Wow that’s stupid.
You’re being critical of a conservative for being critical of another conservative. But you have never once called out anyone on the left for the massive amount of dump **** they say and do. The real kicker is your argument. You’re saying that he’s encouraged this behavior.......he’s actually speaking out against it........something you’ve never done.

So Hack, are you the cause of all the violence and ******** from the left. You know....with your failures to condemn and your encouragement.....and what not?

Give me a ****ing break.
This is why I left the Democrats long ago.

Wow that’s stupid.
You’re being critical of a conservative for being critical of another conservative. But you have never once called out anyone on the left for the massive amount of dump **** they say and do. The real kicker is your argument. You’re saying that he’s encouraged this behavior.......he’s actually speaking out against it........something you’ve never done.

So Hack, are you the cause of all the violence and ******** from the left. You know....with your failures to condemn and your encouragement.....and what not?

Give me a ****ing break.
This is why I left the Democrats long ago.

News flash, BOT and C-south are not conservatives. Their anti immigration and muslims hate are well documented in this forum. You need to get off your low horse and quit encouraging their White Nationalist views. You are such a tool begging for someone to like your posts.

The content of your post are always so and so is a hack.

News flash, BOT and C-south are not conservatives. Their anti immigration and muslims hate are well documented in this forum. You need to get off your low horse and quit encouraging their White Nationalist views. You are such a tool begging for someone to like your posts.

So you don’t want him calling out horrid behavior

Got it.

What a coward, should have put one in the chamber and pointed it back at his head and squeezed. Typical coward lashing out at the world.

One reason why could have never been a cop, I would have executed him on site.

Sucks for those people and their families but is anyone surprised this happened considering the decades of Islamic terror that's killed tens of thousands?
Now here we go.........
I guess it's time to rip the band aide off.

I think often times when crazies do things like this, they do so in hopes of setting off a race war. Will this serve as a catalyst right now with all of the anti-immigration sentiment in the world?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Here in Chattanooga we had a guy killed right down the street from where I live. It was a Craigslist Xbox sale gone bad. The guy killed was Muslim and the murder reportedly said “Fing Muslim” after shooting him. Strange that the Muslim hate was left out of the press. The only reason I know about it is the brother of one of the police officers works for me.

I think often times when crazies do things like this, they do so in hopes of setting off a race war. Will this serve as a catalyst right now with all of the anti-immigration sentiment in the world?
Kno. It will knot.

Right @Septic?

VN Store

Back