White supremacist mows down mosque in NZ

From the terrorists manifesto. Does appear to have connection to out sh*tty political discourse and Trump

Haven’t seen anyone provide a screenshot of him mentioning trump. He did credit Candace Owens tho, people have already been attacking her for it. Which is ridiculous

People need to stop giving the pos attention and worry about the victims

Reactions: Vol8188
Nothing in what you mentioned is Trump specific. I could say it's Obama connected since he was an open advocate of 2nd amendment restrictions.

He did mention Trump.

Guys, you may not be hearing the dog whistles, bug the dogs sure as hell are. They see him as a white supremacist.

Reactions: InstrumentalVol
Does he know she's black? Kinda hurts his WS cred.
Apparently he was all over the place. From video games inspiring his ideologies and “battle skills”, to talking about climate change, creating division in America, to Candace Owens inspiring his violence. A sick individual that doesn’t deserve the attention he will receive all over the news and social media

Reactions: tennvols77
He did mention Trump.

Guys, you may not be hearing the dog whistles, bug the dogs sure as hell are. They see him as a white supremacist.

wow - and you mentioned our political discourse as one of the motivating factors yet this is your version of political discourse.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I didnt recog ize her name. Innocent people dying is never amusing, but i do find the fact that a white supremacist whose own greatest influence was a black woman killed a bunch of people in NZ to start a race and gun control war in the US not just a little batshit crazy...yall heard from Luther? This is the kind of internal logical inconsistency that he lives with every day...maybe he can help me understand...

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That's not exactly a shining endorsement of Trump. More of an acknowledgement of him as a symbol for those shitheads.. which isn't breaking news.

Reactions: Septic
Unfortunate but I don’t care about NZ.

CNN and MSNBC does. Their band of idiots will come out with a Trump tie-in somehow. I do wonder why this was breaking news to the lib's on here. Chicago has mass shootings almost every weekend and not a word from Donna Lemonade or Rochelle Madcow.

depends on how they are "working to have it removed". I presume most of the places it "aired" have policies against showing this already

Facebook, YouTube will delete it on their own, obviously, so it's kind of a theoretical question. But there are a few sites that won't.

VN Store

Back