White supremacist mows down mosque in NZ

So why don't you go and calculate the number of people killed in these mass shootings with these banned guns and put that on one side and then calculate how many mass shootings have been stopped by regular Joe citizen with his assault rifle and put that on the other side. Pretty sure the societal harm from these weapons will greatly outweigh their protective benefits.
What's an assault rifle? I have an AR15. Does that count?

Reactions: tennvols77
Sell it, some sicko would pay a premium for a weapon used in a mass murder.
I REALLY don't like the government profiting from the loss of citizens. I would say split the sale to the families of the victims, but that would be a pittance and not worth it with all the government required to do such sales.

you do know the military doesn't use semiautos right?

well I can't speak to NZ's military specifically. But I would be shocked if they were using something comparable to an AR-15. Its like saying driving a Fusion is the same as driving a Mustang because they are both Fords. even that I don't think conveys the gap between the gun platforms.
It's more like saying driving a mustang with a four cylinder is the same as driving a roush mustang. They may look similar but are on different levels.

I REALLY don't like the government profiting from the loss of citizens. I would say split the sale to the families of the victims, but that would be a pittance and not worth it with all the government required to do such sales.

Give the proceeds to the family, a charity whatever but destroying helps no one.

Give the proceeds to the family, a charity whatever but destroying helps no one.
I just don't see how that money doesn't stick to the government.

I say do it just to give the anti-2A people something to beat their chests about.

I just don't see how that money doesn't stick to the government.

I say do it just to give the anti-2A people something to beat their chests about.

I just don't understand the purpose of destroying an inanimate object that has value for the sake of feelz.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
This has been around for a while and actually already passed in some states.

Firearms Freedom Act

Actually there's some precedent set by the ganja crowd as it's still Sched 1 federally and obviously a number of states are telling Washington to pound sand.
That’s very interesting and great to see, but it still seems that Missouri turned the knob up to 11 here. The state’s saying what we do within our state boundaries is our business is one thing. Missouri saying we’ll throw your federal gun grabbing asses in jail if you mess with us sounds like a whole new wonderful level. 😈

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So why don't you go and calculate the number of people killed in these mass shootings with these banned guns and put that on one side and then calculate how many mass shootings have been stopped by regular Joe citizen with his assault rifle and put that on the other side. Pretty sure the societal harm from these weapons will greatly outweigh their protective benefits.
😂😂 what an empty and stupid request. wHy dOnT yOu CoMpArE qUaNtIfIaBlE fIgUrEs To GhOsT sTaTs

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back