White supremacist mows down mosque in NZ

The US is far from being the most diverse country in the world. Even Canada is more diverse.
giphy.gif

Any right you have to self-defense is not fundamental. What supports or underlies that right is a more fundamental right to go on living or not be killed. You have a right to self defense because you have a right to go on living. But if, in order to protect that right to self-defense, you introduce some mechanism that has the effect of killing more people than it saves, my (and everyone else's) right to go on living would trump your right to have a gun.
You really ARE a lawyer. With this post you literally validated both sides of the argument.

I'm just looking forward to your response to see which one you take up as your standard.

Reactions: NCFisher
The US is far from being the most diverse country in the world. Even Canada is more diverse.

No, Canada is not more diverse. Canada is 73% European white, with the majority of minorities being Asian. In the U.S. Euro whites are 61%, with blacks >13% and Hispanic 18% being the largest minority groups.

I doubt there is another Western nation that is more diverse.

No, Canada is not more diverse. Canada is 73% European white, with the majority of minorities being Asian. In the U.S. Euro whites are 61%, with blacks >13% and Hispanic 18% being the largest minority groups.

I doubt there is another Western nation that is more diverse.
using the same metrics we do, no one in the world comes close.

This turn in dumbassery reminded of the NY state idiot that filmed himself “destroying” his AR15 by cutting the barrel only in half. Good times. 😂

Reactions: BigOrangeD

VN Store

Back