White supremacist mows down mosque in NZ

Earlier I was listening to a NZ news radio station. They had a few witness interviews. It's always interesting when something like this happens to try to piece together exactly what happened, when early accounts may vary significantly.

Earlier I was listening to a NZ news radio station. They had a few witness interviews. It's always interesting when something like this happens to try to piece together exactly what happened, when early accounts may vary significantly.

particularly when there is video showing the incident.

particularly when there is video showing the incident.

At that point they didn't say anything about the video. I don't know if the station knew about it or not. I thought I might hear actual breaking news from a NZ source, but, as usual, Twitter turns out to have been ahead of news reports.

At that point they didn't say anything about the video. I don't know if the station knew about it or not. I thought I might hear actual breaking news from a NZ source, but, as usual, Twitter turns out to have been ahead of news reports.

I'm just saying that we'll see how witness accounts stack up to video. Not saying people are intentionally lying or misrepresenting in anyway.

I'm just saying that we'll see how witness accounts stack up to video. Not saying people are intentionally lying or misrepresenting in anyway.

For example, a reporter talked to a guy who was down the street when the shooting happened and I think the witness was claiming that he saw a guy with a shotgun walking down the street afterward, possibly chasing the shooter away.

The reporter ended that interview abruptly.

From the terrorists manifesto. Does appear to have connection to out sh*tty political discourse and Trump

Actually i already saw something saying he supported Trump in his manifesto...POS doesnt get to dirty trumps name by killing folks though. He soecifically points out some woman as his biggest influence, i didnt recognize her name. I have no love for muslims because they either wish to kill the infidel, they are lying about that, or they are insincere muslims that apparently dont acknowledge the commands in the suras of their own holy book. The insincere ones arent dangerous, but i never see them denounce the radicals of their faith, either.

That said, what this sicko did was murder, and he is a terrorist. Nothing i have seen claims he is a Christian, of which i am glad. There are plenty of garbage examples of supposed Christians like the westboro clan that give my faith a bad look as well. I Am surprised the guy didnt kill himself honestly. He is a murderer. I have no problem with killing muslim extremists in military or police operations, or Christian or atheist terrorists for that matter...but this guy just murdered seemingly innocent women and men, maybe kids too...who knows. Terrible tragedy.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back