What did you have for dinner II?

Roasted a bone in breast from our farm raised chicken, Brussels sprouts and carrots roasted with balsamic, mixed green salad and tomatoes with a bit of
Avocado. Most Everything except the avocado grown here on our place since Being In The foodservice business, its a sense of pride. Y’all prob get tired of hearing it but knowing where our food comes from and how we raised it Means a lot to me lol. A lot of work but good things are. 28C91AFC-9893-4501-8ABE-7828E9B2342F.jpeg

Roasted a bone in breast from our farm raised chicken, Brussels sprouts and carrots roasted with balsamic, mixed green salad and tomatoes with a bit of
Avocado. Most Everything except the avocado grown here on our place since Being In The foodservice business, its a sense of pride. Y’all prob get tired of hearing it but knowing where our food comes from and how we raised it Means a lot to me lol. A lot of work but good things are. View attachment 305284
Hey real "Home Grown" meals are worth it!!

Spaghetti made from small batch organically raised gluten free Durum wheat imported from a small village in Italy, gently tossed with a voluptuous red sauce crafted by our chefs from sun ripened San Marcos Italian plum tomatoes plucked by Tuscan Nonnas under a full moon in August but only after they are kissed by the evening dew from the slopes of Vesuvius.
Com’on Joe that’s just lazy journalism. This is my favorite thread in all of VN and you just gonna hang a one word response? No wonder you got 216,443 messages😎. Just in case you had that spaghetti in Buckhead,I edited your quote above lol.
Now. If it was in rural Jawja spaghetti is fine but try to do better with a little more info. Inquiring culinary minds want to know meat (veal, beef,pork, Italian sausage), no meat, parmesan or pecorino Romano, basil no basil, Did the kids make it? No excuses like I was on my phone ( I typed all this on my eye phone so speellling mite bee of a bite) A little more effort Joe 😝

Com’on Joe that’s just lazy journalism. This is my favorite thread in all of VN and you just gonna hang a one word response? No wonder you got 216,443 messages😎. Just in case you had that spaghetti in Buckhead,I edited your quote above lol.
Now. If it was in rural Jawja spaghetti is fine but try to do better with a little more info. Inquiring culinary minds want to know meat (veal, beef,pork, Italian sausage), no meat, parmesan or pecorino Romano, basil no basil, Did the kids make it? No excuses like I was on my phone ( I typed all this on my eye phone so speellling mite bee of a bite) A little more effort Joe 😝
My plate was ready when i got home, I was lost😂

For all the rest of y’all my son made hamburgers from some of our grass fed Black angus steer topped with Swiss cheese bacon lettuce and mater. Served with potato salad and for the dessert our granddaughters first birthday cake ( red velvet) my wife made. I think the granddaughter even managed to Get some in her mouth.

VN Store

Back