What did you have for dinner II?

What memories from back in the day when I didn't realize some of our meals was because of white priviledge.

The other cheapy that I was fond of was the chipped beef and gravy on toast meal. the only shaved meat in a jar on the shelf that wouldn't go bad for years. She'd chop that up, make a gravy for it, and spoon it over the toast. thought it was a special treat. And that Chicken ala King too.

Loved that stuff!!! The sodium content was astronomical though.
I want some now....

Reactions: Vjcvette
another home grown meal. Wife made chicken pot pie from our chicken, corn, peas carrots, etc. served with a side salad of our fall lettuce mix, a diced half ripe pear ( I had to pick up off the ground from the dang squirrels) and last of our grape tomatoes. Fixin to be some squirrels “fugetaboutit“ accidents if they dont leave my pear and apples alone.

Well as they say best laid plans of mice and men.... Today is our 31rst anniversary and we planned a nice Prime rib dinner here at the house. Decided I better have a smoothie instead... WHY you ask? I sat in a dentist chair for 3.5 hours with a comedy of errors for a crown replacement, a cracked temp crown, and more nova cane numbing than I could imagine. If you have ever had your heart set on a slow roasted grass fed black angus prime rib a micro greens salad, and baked sweet potato with your wonderful spouse and had a smoothie instead you'd be pizzed too lol.

Well as they say best laid plans of mice and men.... Today is our 31rst anniversary and we planned a nice Prime rib dinner here at the house. Decided I better have a smoothie instead... WHY you ask? I sat in a dentist chair for 3.5 hours with a comedy of errors for a crown replacement, a cracked temp crown, and more nova cane numbing than I could imagine. If you have ever had your heart set on a slow roasted grass fed black angus prime rib a micro greens salad, and baked sweet potato with your wonderful spouse and had a smoothie instead you'd be pizzed too lol.
Happy anniversary

Reactions: bag12day
Congratulations and Happy 31st Anniversary

May you celebrate your anniversary many more times.

Reactions: bag12day

VN Store

Back