Utah State

Would love to see that but just don't see it. He looked absolutely horrible at times and even when he did something good, I never thought to myself, this is our future at QB.

He was a non-EE, true freshman, thrown to the wolves.

That's not the greatest combination.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree. But we are putrid until proven otherwise. We should win, but we can't take anything for granted at this point.

Putrid is a strong word to use about a team who beat the top ten ranked South Carolina Gamecocks...but your point is well taken...just a bit over the top!

Reactions: 2 people
He was a non-EE, true freshman, thrown to the wolves.

That's not the greatest combination.

I dont care what WR were out there. His passes were poor and his arm looked weak. Also when he ran, he looked like he was running about a 4.9 40. Lets stop the excuses. Alot of non EE true freshmen have looked much better than Dobbs did. Can he improve? Yes, but I don't expect him to look like a totally different QB.

I dont care what WR were out there. His passes were poor and his arm looked weak. Also when he ran, he looked like he was running about a 4.9 40. Lets stop the excuses. Alot of non EE true freshmen have looked much better than Dobbs did. Can he improve? Yes, but I don't expect him to look like a totally different QB.

FWIW, he outran the entire KY defense for a TD.

Reactions: 1 person
Key words FWIW. Either way, the QB suiting up next year for UT is going to be Dobbs or Ferguson. We have to make the best of it.

I've been a Ferguson fan since he committed. He has an elite arm over any other QB on the roster. I'm all for Riley being the starter. Can't wait for spring!

Reactions: 1 person
NIU wouldn't be ranked if they played in a real conference. I wouldn't put too much stock in that win

I don't totally disagree but I follow NIU living here in northerm IL. They are a darn good team and would have handled us this year, esp. with Lynch at QB.

I've been a Ferguson fan since he committed. He has an elite arm over any other QB on the roster. I'm all for Riley being the starter. Can't wait for spring!

Agree with this. Plus he has the ability to throw on the run, which may be required playing behind a first year offensive line. :)

Agree with this. Plus he has the ability to throw on the run, which may be required playing behind a first year offensive line. :)

I have a feeling the O line is going to surprise a lot of folks this year and be decent by SEC standards.

VN Store

Back