Utah State

I think it helps us that this is the opener. I would be far more worried if this game were set for November, after we go through the majority of our SEC games and possibly have our season already broken.

Guys we have Josh Dobbs who will outsmart their entire D with quantum physics and rocket science. NUFF SAID!

Reactions: 1 person
They are UTAH STATE we are TENNESSEE enough said.

Also, Bill Clinton is President, gas is still $1.70 a gallon and I can't wait to see if Brittany Spears has the number one video on TRL this afternoon.

Reactions: 4 people
Lots of Ppl on here wanna talk ab what UT is losing but never other teams. Go look at what Utah State is losing. Prob won't look quite the same next yr.

Only one of the starting receivers was a Sr. Tennessee's defense make average QBs look like all stars. Keeton is a damn good QB. People come back from ACL tears every year.

Ok now look over the whole depth chart. How many ppl they losing? A ton is the answer. Prob more than UT. Btw At the beginning of this yr their starting WRs and TE were seniors. Atleast that's what the depth chart says. Also losing their entire line just like UT.

Last edited:
Also, Bill Clinton is President, gas is still $1.70 a gallon and I can't wait to see if Brittany Spears has the number one video on TRL this afternoon.

me either. I set my VCR to record it. :)

I think it helps us that this is the opener. I would be far more worried if this game were set for November, after we go through the majority of our SEC games and possibly have our season already broken.

Agreed. I would rather see a team like Utah State as opposed to Austin Peay.

I never said he would be playing QB, perhaps game planning behind the scenes at NASA during halftime.

Good cause if he is QB, Butch will be looking at coach Jake alot saying...Houston, we have a problem!

Last edited:
And I never thought I'd see the day that we lose to Vandy in back to back years. Where have you been?

I think it's pretty easy to see that UT, had we not been playing with an erratic (and rumored to be injured) true FR QB and without North for most of the game... we wouldn't lose.

With that said, we won't be playing Utah State with a shaky and erratic True Freshman QB and without North. We'll also have added Pearson and Malone at WR.

Not to mention we'll have our best LB back.

Or we can hyperbole if you want. The sky is literally falling after all.

Ok now look over the whole depth chart. How many ppl they losing? A ton is the answer. Prob more than UT.

I counted 16 in the two deep. How many is UT losing? All I'm saying is they aren't a lousy team like Western Kentucky. People acting like they're a joke don't know what they're talking about.

Good cause if he is QB, Butch will be looking at coach Jack alot saying...Houston, we have a problem!

:lolabove:

Nice! Don't write of Dobbs just yet man. I'm not saying he is going to start but QBs CAN progress from year to year.

I'm sure most of saying it's an easy win are the ones that have never seen them play. Probably didn't watch Oregon either.

They won 9 games without their QB for the last half of the season. If Keeton is healthy, he'll give us fits.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to go out on a very sturdy limb and say that Sophomore Dobbs will be unrecognizable compared to Freshman Dobbs.

Would love to see that but just don't see it. He looked absolutely horrible at times and even when he did something good, I never thought to myself, this is our future at QB.

VN Store

Back