UT to Implement Alcohol Sales at Neyland Beginning Sept 7th

I'm not a Mormon but do oppose these sells. But it probably doesn't matter much in my case because. Just another reason I opt to stay home and enjoy games on my big screen TV. My primary reason is the bipedal whales who squeeze folks from their seats. Secondary is the increased numbers of open and conceal carry (now imagine that mixed with alcohol and spite people exhibit now). Third is I am 100% convinced some nut or nuts will use either traditional drone(s) or an RC model to crash an explosive device into a sports stadium. Go ahead pooh-pooh this but people are getting downright senseless with either spite or a very warped sense of what constitutes a mere prank these days. But for me right now, if Neyland had real seats I'd ignore the other threats to attend games.
I'm with you on the Bipedal Whales.....for some reason I attract them at sporting events and on airplanes. šŸ³

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
I bet if we took a pill to determine who was in favor or against the opposing demographic would look like line at S&S cafeteria.

Oh boy, more drunks.

Because of course, the mere ability to purchase alcohol, will cause people who don't normally get drunk before the game or sneak in alcohol, to disregard their faculties and purposefully engage in overconsumption.

Every curmudgeonly bummer in our fanbase did a full sprint to this thread to voice their displeasure... Stay home!

We don't need your grumpy a$$es sitting with your arms crossed and judging everyone having a good time cheering for their team.

GBO!
Have you tried Butt-Chugging? Or did your head get in the way?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
tumblr_pa1lsyCSDY1qe8lb8o1_500.gif

I hope this thread never dies.

VN Store

Back