UT Ticket Allotment (Pittsburgh Game) per Jimmy Hyams

Why don't u guys win something then come talk lol.. u guys are basically the sec version of us the last 20 years before we went to neyland and took that ass and went on and had a great season.. guess it's your guys turn now.. beat us then go on and actually accomplish something afterwards
Typical cowards way out, expecting to lose so you’re saying ahead of time that “it’s our turn now”. Loser.

I’m not talking it up just using it as a comparable reference point. We didn’t even finish third
Yeah dude, none of these ACC teams could complete the way they do now in the SEC. Clemson would lose 2-4 games per year. They’d be good still bc their defense is legit, but it’s legit against teams like Weak Florist, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, etc..

Why don't u guys win something then come talk lol.. u guys are basically the sec version of us the last 20 years before we went to neyland and took that ass and went on and had a great season.. guess it's your guys turn now.. beat us then go on and actually accomplish something afterwards

You’re on our board, yinzer trash, and can be banned at any moment. Show some respect.

Reactions: CSVol
You’re on our board, yinzer trash, and can be banned at any moment. Show some respect.

I wouldn’t waste any energy getting worked up about it. A little trash talk back and forth is all it is. It will be settled on the field on Saturday.

Tennessee fans want their team to win and Pitt wants their team to win. On Saturday one side will walk away happy and the other will have the sads. Either way, win or lose, us fans here on this message board have nothing to do with the outcome. So some yahoo telling another fan to go win something and basking in the glory of mediocrity is kind of silly.

Reactions: Sarms58
Lol Pitt. You don’t have any banners.
Pitt "Claims" nine (9) MNC's in the early early 1900's .... Several by "Parke Davis" as the selector ... ;) plus 1976 With #45 at the helm.
... and a there is a whole slew of assorted other unclaimed source ones... 17 or so...

...but..... if we go by the Alabama standards ..Pitt has 142 National Championships.:D

I remember folks buying tickets from the Pitt site because it was cheaper and the tickets were on sale before UT'a allotment. We'll be all over heinz field or whatever the name is now! Gbo!
Oh boy..

4656996553_8a236cd01d_o.0.0.jpg

Reactions: strongj81
That was a noon game last year against western Michigan who cares. Guarantee there will be more of a percentage filled at this game then last year.. i was there last was actually pretty disappointed in your guys turnout.. narduzzi was right the crowd wasn't much of a factor. He knew he was walking into just another stadium
Just get prepared. No Vaseline son

I wouldn’t waste any energy getting worked up about it. A little trash talk back and forth is all it is. It will be settled on the field on Saturday.

Tennessee fans want their team to win and Pitt wants their team to win. On Saturday one side will walk away happy and the other will have the sads. Either way, win or lose, us fans here on this message board have nothing to do with the outcome. So some yahoo telling another fan to go win something and basking in the glory of mediocrity is kind of silly.
Party Pooper

😜😁

9 national championships and the 2021 ACC championship.
Of these, the University of Pittsburgh officially recognizes 6 of those years as national championship seasons: 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936,1937,And 1976

The difference is we're not sending our worst and dimmest 12-year-old posters over there trolling them, to my knowledge.

Of these, the University of Pittsburgh officially recognizes 6 of those years as national championship seasons: 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936,1937,And 1976
Respectfully, Pitt recognizes 1915, 1916, and 1918- won under Coach Pop Warner- in addition to those six. I’ve enjoyed talking with Tennessee fans on here throughout the week so by no means am I looking to “stir the pot”, rather seeking to provide clarity to the topic at hand.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I thought this was interesting, check out Alabama - Texas ticket prices

ticket.png

Tennessee - Pitt tickets listed at $41

Not much excitement in Austin this year.

Pitt sold 2,500 standing-room-only tickets for the Backyard Brawl.

That's why the attendance was more than the official capacity of 68,400.
I understand that. Why the empty seats? Was that not the picture at kick-off?

VN Store

Back