UT Ticket Allotment (Pittsburgh Game) per Jimmy Hyams

UT will bring 15k at least.
If they do, then the attendance will approach 65k for the game.

Like I said... 44k Pitt season ticket holders + 8k Pitt student tickets = 52k. That leaves 16.500 for others. If 2-3K of Pitt season ticket holders sold to UT fans in secondary market - which seems like a reasonable amount - then that's 18.500 absolute max for UT. But some of those 18,500 single-game tix will be bought by Pitt fans too.

I stand by my prediction: 60k total... 50k Pitt, 10k UT.

Article in today's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel by John Adams about how the SEC should have added Pittsburgh instead of Missouri in the last round of expansion and that Sankey should take Pittsburgh's potential call if they decide to leave the ACC in the future.

Pitt sold 44,000 season tickets and 8,000 student season tickets. Stadium holds 68,500. If UT bought 16,500, then it will sell out. I anticipate around 60k.... with about 50k Pitt and 10k UT.
If West Virginia couldn’t get 50k of em there then we definitely won’t.

Yeah and that abnormally low crowd was still bigger than anything Pitt has or will ever draw
Why don't u guys win something then come talk lol.. u guys are basically the sec version of us the last 20 years before we went to neyland and took that ass and went on and had a great season.. guess it's your guys turn now.. beat us then go on and actually accomplish something afterwards

Why don't u guys win something then come talk lol.. u guys are basically the sec version of us the last 20 years before we went to neyland and took that ass and went on and had a great season.. guess it's your guys turn now.. beat us then go on and actually accomplish something afterwards
A literal child.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Don't be a dick, "Smitch".

To the other UT fans... ignore this clown.

fail-gif-firework.gif

Reactions: kcvols1
The stadium only holds 68,400. ESPN.com has a link for tickets "starting at $55." Lower level $83-$160. 200 level $195 - $279. This is through Vivid seats. I don't see anyone having trouble getting tickets. Florida vs. Tennessee - Upper deck $180 - $1K. I think that speaks for itself.
I think I’ll sell my 2 Florida tickets in Terrace 5.

That must be where that missing 20k was from last year then.. standing outside our stadium not realizing the game wasn't being played there until the following year
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our board. By the way, our team is going to beat the absolute dog piss out of yours Saturday, regardless of who shows up to watch. Okay then, buhbye. 🙂

Don't be a dick, "Smitch".

To the other UT fans... ignore this clown.
We play in the SEC, This bozo isn't even in the other teams league as far as trash talking goes...Kind fun watching him embarrass himself....Thanks for being a good fan.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
"Come talk".....you do realize where you are don't you?

This kind of seems like a big nothing to me. But, if Pitt is trying to start something with us, just remember this:

When the game is over, they still play in a stadium called Acrisure. They still have to spend the next 10 years going around saying Acrisure. They sold the naming rights to a company whose name is so embarrassing the fans prefer to still call it Heinz Field.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
What has Pitt won since Johnny Majors? You won the Mickey Mouse ACC. Are we supposed to be impressed by that? It’s more impressive finishing 3rd in the East than winning that ruined conference. The fact that you think a season in which you lost to some directional Michigan school qualifies as great really demonstrates how bad your program is

What has Pitt won since Johnny Majors? You won the Mickey Mouse ACC. Are we supposed to be impressed by that? It’s more impressive finishing 3rd in the East than winning that ruined conference. The fact that you think a season in which you lost to some directional Michigan school qualifies as great really demonstrates how bad your program is
Talking up finishing 3rd really shows how bad your program is lol

VN Store

Back