Urban Meyer to Jaguars

Looks like his arm was in there as well.

And you're right. He looks stoned or drunk.

FAvAHJfXEAMpTOi
Urban looks like he's considering the Trojans opportunity....... but not the one in California.

Urbans infidelity is was the worst kept secret in Gainesville. His wife Shelly was also having fun on the side as well. With one of his assistants….
Friends of mine at UF saw his car parked at the sorority house next door on multiple occasions and saw him stumble out a time or two as well. Driving your university issued vehicle to the Greek area of campus and just waltz in and out like it’s nothing takes balls.

Reactions: IndyVol46
Friends of mine at UF saw his car parked at the sorority house next door on multiple occasions and saw him stumble out a time or two as well. Driving your university issued vehicle to the Greek area of campus and just waltz in and out like it’s nothing takes balls.
Not necessarily - lots of people with his personality and/or in his position legitimately think rules and norms don't apply to them (and in many cases, they actually don't). It isn't like he's courageous - he just doesn't care.

Reactions: Wireless1

I wonder if hitting the sorority house a few too many times is considered a “health issue”

This has blown up all over the internet and talk radio. Could be a interesting week for ok Urban.

F you Urban. He was worried about Trevor Lawrence going to Vegas on his bachelor party, but he can't keep it under control on a stay over the weekend in Cincinnati.

He’s definitely not an NFL level HC.

Dude either needs to stick to college or retire for good.

Not a gambler, but know Vegas has odds for everything. Any odds set by Vegas for what week Urban resigns?

VN Store

Back