Urban Meyer to Jaguars

Would be amazed if he makes it thru this season. He looked dejected on the sideline and then his post game conference was something else.....Did he honestly think he would just come in and they would start winning...welcome to the NFL coach

Would be amazed if he makes it thru this season. He looked dejected on the sideline and then his post game conference was something else.....Did he honestly think he would just come in and they would start winning...welcome to the NFL coach
Given how he rolls, yes, I think it is possible he thought that. Especially since he knew he could draft Lawrence, even though QB is the position where you should expect the least from a rookie.

One thing we know about Urban is that he does not handle losing or any kind of real adversity well. At all. At Bowling Green and Utah early in his career, those teams were good out of the box. At Florida, they were good out of the box won a title in year 2. After Tebow graduated and he needed to rebuild the roster, he bolted. At Ohio St, they were good out of the box. When he ran into hot water over the Zach Smith thing, he bolted.

I think I mentioned it earlier here or in another thread, but it is entirely possible he pulls a Bobby Petrino this year.

Given how he rolls, yes, I think it is possible he thought that. Especially since he knew he could draft Lawrence, even though QB is the position where you should expect the least from a rookie.

One thing we know about Urban is that he does not handle losing or any kind of real adversity well. At all. At Bowling Green and Utah early in his career, those teams were good out of the box. At Florida, they were good out of the box won a title in year 2. After Tebow graduated and he needed to rebuild the roster, he bolted. At Ohio St, they were good out of the box. When he ran into hot water over the Zach Smith thing, he bolted.

I think I mentioned it earlier here or in another thread, but it is entirely possible he pulls a Bobby Petrino this year.

Urban Meyer is one of best college football coaches of all time but his quitting attitude when things get tough, made me lose a lot of respect for him.

giphy.gif

When he’s not enabling domestic abusers or dealing with “heart issues” as a result of his infidelity, he’s among the best CFB coaches ever.

we’ll that’s certainly a strong accusation. I’ve heard stories of the parties during his time at Florida but never heard his name specifically. Care to tell what you know?

we’ll that’s certainly a strong accusation. I’ve heard stories of the parties during his time at Florida but never heard his name specifically. Care to tell what you know?
Urbans infidelity is was the worst kept secret in Gainesville. His wife Shelly was also having fun on the side as well. With one of his assistants….

Reactions: Lawrence Wright

We’re all susceptible to sin. Someone who cares enough should rip his ass out of that bar and talk some sense into him. He’s clearly not thinking clearly with that chick grinding on his leg.. nor would any of us.

Reactions: vader
We’re all susceptible to sin. Someone who cares enough should rip his ass out of that bar and talk some sense into him. He’s clearly not thinking clearly with that chick grinding on his leg.. nor would any of us.
Looks like his arm was in there as well.

And you're right. He looks stoned or drunk.

FAvAHJfXEAMpTOi

Sounds like Urban may be "retiring" again for the same reason. And after the UK game Mullin can take the Jags and never miss a beat.

VN Store

Back