Urban Meyer to Jaguars

I agree. If they were 4-0 or even 2-2 people would be looking the other way. Because they’re 0-4 and have looked bad doing it, people are looking for a reason.

So many rumors about unhappy players since before the season started, too. It wasn't even all about them. Apparently he humiliates his assistants in front of the players

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I have yet to see why Urban Meyer needs to be fired . Is he a prick? Yeah. That doesn’t mean he needs to be fired for trying out his new ventriloquist act on the chick at the bar.

Because his coaching style doesn’t translate well to the NFL.

I doubt anybody cares that he touched a hot woman at a bar. That’s not even news.

The reason he’s about to get fired because he can’t handle the NFL nor his own players criticizing him.

Urb trying to get fired so he can take the USC job. He can, and will, spin the whole thing into him being some sort of victim and the bank of USC will write all the checks.

FA5ZhOqWQAE8HKO
Young woman? What video was that?

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Someone give me the cliff notes of why Urban is a sleaze throughout his career before this incident. Does he always find a way out of a bad job? I only know tiny bits and pieces.

Give me all the juicy details... Summarized. I'm sure many posters would appreciate it. Please and thank you

Someone give me the cliff notes of why Urban is a sleaze throughout his career before this incident. Does he always find a way out of a bad job? I only know tiny bits and pieces.

Give me all the juicy details... Summarized. I'm sure many posters would appreciate it. Please and thank you
Basically ran a renegade program at UF. Players had taken control of the program by the time he left. The locker room was an absolute cluster ****. He had the audacity to tell the mother of Stefon Diggs that he wouldn’t let his son go to UF because of character issues in the Florida locker room. Issues that he himself created with the people he recruited and the way he ran the program. He had guys in walking boots, faking being hurt, so he didn’t have to publicly suspend them for a violation of team rules.

Then of course there was all of his personal off-field behavior issues. Not that much different at OSU. Then you have the Zach Smith situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: De La Cloobs

Florida: booster swing parties
Heart condition
Ohio State: Covered up domestic violence, and a sex toy storage facility
Stress
Jags: Skips team meeting for blondes, gives less than a regretful presser, not respected by anyone.
Stress

FSU will kick the tires and all will be forgiven.

Basically ran a renegade program at UF. Players had taken control of the program by the time he left. The locker room was an absolute cluster ****. He had the audacity to tell the mother of Stefon Diggs that he wouldn’t let his son go to UF because of character issues in the Florida locker room. Issues that he himself created with the people he recruited and the way he ran the program. He had guys in walking boots, faking being hurt, so he didn’t have to publicly suspend them for a violation of team rules.

Then of course there was all of his personal off-field behavior issues. Not that much different at OSU. Then you have the Zach Smith situation.

Don’t forget one of his players used a dead girls bank card

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

Florida: booster swing parties
Heart condition
Ohio State: Covered up domestic violence, and a sex toy storage facility
Stress
Jags: Skips team meeting for blondes, gives less than a regretful presser, not respected by anyone.
Stress

FSU will kick the tires and all will be forgiven.

Thanks, gents

I gonna laugh my butt off if the stupid Jags beat the flaming thumb tacks after all the fake outrage over dancing with some hot chicks.

Guess Urban is finding out the hard way how the league snobs treats people they don't like. Sabin and Spurrier also had to learn that brutal lesson.

I agree. If they were 4-0 or even 2-2 people would be looking the other way. Because they’re 0-4 and have looked bad doing it, people are looking for a reason.

Which is why its even stupider that Meyer did it.

VN Store

Back