'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I can't imagine putting in a CB for a 2020 kid in February of 2019. Unless that kid is close to committing, what's the point?
I'm not sure. But I do like the fact that his last school visit was to Knoxville a couple weeks ago and an A&M writer put in a CB but not to A&M. Maybe Sayles heard something not so good for the team he covers? A team that Evans has visited many times. Could be smoke or could be nothing...

I'm not sure. But I do like the fact that his last school visit was to Knoxville a couple weeks ago and an A&M writer put in a CB but not to A&M. Maybe Sayles heard something not so good for the team he covers? A team that Evans has visited many times. Could be smoke or could be nothing...
That's a fair point.

Anyone think this guy runs/looks like Jamal Lewis? Maybe a little lighter than Jamal out of high school?

Rank your top 3 backs. There might end up being 6 5-star backs this year, crazy.

I’d go Milton, Lloyd, Evans

Anyone think this guy runs/looks like Jamal Lewis? Maybe a little lighter than Jamal out of high school?

Rank your top 3 backs. There might end up being 6 5-star backs this year, crazy.

I’d go Milton, Lloyd, Evans
McClellan, Evans, Milton; and Tyree would be up there, as well.

Reactions: secking

I'd think ole jay has a good relationship here

From what I’ve heard Evans most likely will stay in state. With Texas and A&M on the rise and Herman and Fisher as the coaches I think he’ll wind up at one or the other.

From what I’ve heard Evans most likely will stay in state. With Texas and A&M on the rise and Herman and Fisher as the coaches I think he’ll wind up at one or the other.
Is Jay Graham his lead recruiter at a&m

Don't go out on limb there UGA. Water is wet. Glad Pruitt doesn't ask for recruiting advice from buttsniffers.

Reactions: LibertyVol

Would think it would be very hard to get him out of state with the options He has being hot

VN Store

Back