Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he gets a bad azz tat. I love the polynesian type the best. Just looks like something a warrior would get.View attachment 193769
Tats are okay if they're artistic like that one is. the majority of them that you see are nothing but big blue smudges which I wonder why would you bother going through the pain of doing that for something that looks so bad.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Those classy, pregnant belly tats are the best!

divorce is not a real option, unless your wife shows up with a her pregnant belly tatted, or, brandishing a firearm...while pregnant.*

*see also neck tat or trailer park.

My Grandad used to tell me 'go ahead, get an ear pierced, or a tat. You won't have it when you wake up'. 😳

divorce is not a real option, unless your wife shows up with a her pregnant belly tatted, or, brandishing a firearm...while pregnant.*

*see also neck tat or trailer park.

My Grandad used to tell me 'go ahead, get an ear pierced, or a tat. You won't have it when you wake up'. 😳
I used a magnetic earring to mess with my mom and she ripped it off.

Baby brother comes back from spring break 7 years later with both ears, tongue and eyebrow pierced and she says nothing. I told he looked like trailer trash, but at the time it matched his girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back