'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

He’s visited A&M several times unofficially. I think we (A&M) offered over a year ago. If I was calling it today, I’ll say he’ll be an Aggie. Course, that’s just my $.02 from what I hear on the Aggie boards.

I really don't like wasting time in Texas recruiting against aTm and the Longwhorns, but this is the kind of kid you try with if he shows any interest at all. I just can't get my hopes up for TX kids that Texas and aTm want.

I really don't like wasting time in Texas recruiting against aTm and the Longwhorns, but this is the kind of kid you try with if he shows any interest at all. I just can't get my hopes up for TX kids that Texas and aTm want.

LSU or Bama*

Reactions: BucVol98
Texas better build that fence!
24-border-wall.jpg

easy to get through a "border fence" in Texas!:eek:

He’s visited A&M several times unofficially. I think we (A&M) offered over a year ago. If I was calling it today, I’ll say he’ll be an Aggie. Course, that’s just my $.02 from what I hear on the Aggie boards.

Good means he has a good relationship with Jay Graham. That could pay off big in the long run.

Alright, lots of hard work and comtemplation has gone into this:

Yes, he is officially my #1 want in this class. Game changer.

Not a probable get, but Yuge want. If CJP pulls this kid, we are straight up heading to the top of the CFB world. Book it.
This guy and Grimes for me. Both our biggest positions of need for 2020

And another big body DT. I haven’t got a chance to dig into all those possibilities yet.

Evans could be our AP, that’s what gives me feelz. Kid is a GAM.

Edit: or another Jamal Lewis lol
Other than Justin Rodgers for DT, i dont know of any real elite prospects we are in on. But that may be exactly what the coaches want. To be evasive in the search for DL.

Religiously? Since 2014.

But I was a fan as far back as 2001-04. But I started losing interest in Tennessee football around 2005. Only had minimal interest in college football at that time.

Legacy. Something given to another, typically a child, in a will. Also, term used for children who attend a University a parent previously attended.

Using your original term for Kamara, he won't start a legacy here for 15 plus years. You need to go back and realize why the name Neyland is on the stadium, who Reggie White was, Andy Kelly, Willie Gault, players from the team you want to root for who were famous, and not so, but who built the legacy that you are inheriting, and until you do, embarrassing, by referencing 4 years ago as history.

VN Store

Back