'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Texas does have this state pride where they consider themselves a separate nation in a way. It's harder to pull elite kids out of there IMO than probably anywhere else.

That's true to an extent. Oklahoma has had a lot of success traditionally getting kids from the Metroplex of DFW, and LSU can get into Houston and East Texas.

The sheer numbers of kids means the Texas schools can't corral them all.
True but Texas schools usually get pick of the litter. Although there has been some success from schools like LSU and Oklahoma like someone mentioned earlier

Let me share this. When you say things are going to happen several days or weeks before they do and then they do that is very impressive. However, during a long time period between info and fruition, things change. Happens with business deals all the time and you better bet your house it happens with teenagers making decisions. Coaching changes ect are business deals that can fall a part. I understand people like I bleed who have never experienced anything like that in their daily lives when putting together business deals that fall apart. However, can you stop your constant crapper about anything Atlanta Vol has done just because you are ignorant to how things work in the world. I mean have you ever thought to buy a car then changed your mind before signing and bought something else. One would think you have at the very least, experienced something similar to that.

Let me share this. When you say things are going to happen several days or weeks before they do and then they do that is very impressive. However, during a long time period between info and fruition, things change. Happens with business deals all the time and you better bet your house it happens with teenagers making decisions. Coaching changes ect are business deals that can fall a part. I understand people like I bleed who have never experienced anything like that in their daily lives when putting together business deals that fall apart. However, can you stop your constant crapper about anything Atlanta Vol has done just because you are ignorant to how things work in the world. I mean have you ever thought to buy a car then changed your mind before signing and bought something else. One would think you have at the very least, experienced something similar to that.
Random thoughts or you talking to someone specifically?

Isn't that what everyone was saying about California?

It’s mostly hyperbole but I do maintain that I wouldn’t waste my efforts there (Texas) unless we had inroads with someone in the assistant pool or support staff. California has proven to be worth it; and we’ve drawn some good players from there.

Texas, not so much.

It’s mostly hyperbole but I do maintain that I wouldn’t waste my efforts there (Texas) unless we had inroads with someone in the assistant pool or support staff. California has proven to be worth it; and we’ve drawn some good players from there.

Texas, not so much.
I would not waste a lot of time on a lot of players, but I would send Nieds after the number one player in the nation and not feel the least bit guilty if he chose OK, LSU, Wyoming or any school in Texas. We went after coaches that can recruit and don't cate to spend too much time recruiting. Let them recruit.

I would not waste a lot of time on a lot of players, but I would send Nieds after the number one player in the nation and not feel the least bit guilty if he chose OK, LSU, Wyoming or any school in Texas. We went after coaches that can recruit and don't cate to spend too much time recruiting. Let them recruit.

Agree there. Been awhile since we had a dog (err moose) like Nieds on the trail. Rodney Garner, then Trooper Taylor maybe?

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Texas, not so much.
It's not your time that they're wasting

VN Store

Back