Transfer Portal 21-22

I gotta give it up for Kellie and how she’s stabilized this program. So far, it’s looking like the LVs will retain every returner with some incredible additions. As a fan, it feels good to be in peace while watching the portal madness lol. Whew!
It’s still very early,so it’s hard for me to relax yet, but yes, I agree she has clearly built something people want to be part of.

Reese made an official visit to the LVs and I remember reading that she was "disrespectful" and stated same to a friend on social media.

You also have to remember they did not guard her when she was a freshman and they had to also worry about an improving Kasi K. her sophomore year. Defenses were designed for her this year, double and triple teamed her when the ball went inside hung all over her. She went from unknown to known and that will change everything for a player. Watch her freshman year games and this past season and the improvement is huge. You'll also see how the defenses have changed to guard her.
They wont be able to double her next year who you gone help off on Jackson, Horston, leave Tess open or Justine or Puckett.. None of them can be left wide open

Reese made an official visit to the LVs and I remember reading that she was "disrespectful" and stated same to a friend on social media.

What was that, three or four years ago? A lot of growing up and attitude changing can occur in that amount of time. Also, you never know what might have been going on with her at the time, or who might have been in her ear, that could have influenced that behavior. Most of us have had experience with moody, p!ssy, teen-age girls. 🤣😂o_O

What was said. It’s pretty obvious she knew she was going to MD the entire time and she was a kid at the time, maybe she has matured since then.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Is Frese about to leave Maryland? Not that an exodus is unusual out of that program, but it does make you wonder.

Right!? And as someone else posted earlier, there are now 24 days still left in this transfer window. The way things are going for Frese, the basketball gods could find a way to make her somehow owe FUTURE players before her Portal Potty closes. :eek:

P.S. Yeah, I just officially coined the phrase "portal potty." My work here is done. 🤣

Maryland fan on the BY is saying that Diamond Miller and Shyanne Sellers are staying. Cupboard may not be completely bare at College Park...especially if Brenda gets in on the portal entries too.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Wonder if Reese would even consider coming TN? She would be a big body down low. I could see Key at the 5, Reese at the 4, could also be backup 5 when needed, Jackson at the 3, 4 when Key is out, Horston at the 2, and Walker/Powell at 1. That would be a dream lineup!

Wonder if Reese would even consider coming TN?
LOL did you even peek 2 or 3 posts ahead before posting? I guess not. Old school to think anyone reads before posting.

To answer the question: No. On both sides.

Also, these dream all star lineups people keep posting with 3 or 4 starters who have never before been LVs would be interesting and a first, for sure. KJH and staff have to be very, very careful. Not all super bands were successful, and most ended up hating each other.

Again, a lot can change in three or four years' time.
Apparently she was disrespectful during her visit so im not sure if both sides have mutual interest. Id love to have her though she can play and shes tough even playing out of position. But she desires to play guard Ala Shakira Austin and no way she needs to at least play the 4 she can rebound but she cannot hit outside shots to be a guard imo.

LOL did you even peek 2 or 3 posts ahead before posting? I guess not. Old school to think anyone reads before posting.

To answer the question: No. On both sides.

Also, these dream all star lineups people keep posting with 3 or 4 starters who have never before been LVs would be interesting and a first, for sure. KJH and staff have to be very, very careful. Not all super bands were successful, and most ended up hating each other.

I actually did read the comments. Your remarks are irrelevant to me posing a question and thought. The comments posted prior to mine are not 100% factual. How can any one of us know exactly what transpired in her visit? Tennessee was a top 5 school for her, so she clearly had enough interest to include us in that list. A lot can change in 3 years since she visited. People change and grow. If Coach Harper feels she may be a fit, then she will extend her offer to visit. Tamari Key seems to know her well, as they follow each other on Instagram. That alone won’t decide if she comes or not. Only time will tell.

Reactions: SATXVolFan82
And also put them at a lock for the 2023 national championship. I don’t see anyone beating them with that lineup. Reese and Boston down low is just not fair.
Certainly the favorite but depends on what other teams do a lot of other top stars in the portal other than the Maryland players.

VN Store

Back