Toney Williams

Toney had a good time at KY over the weekend. He is 90/10 UT. We will see after he comes to Knoxville this upcoming weekend, but all signs point to a firming up of the commitment as of now.

北京亿喜安科技致力于全球WEB网络安全防护系统的开发与应用,产品线涉及指纹考勤机,门禁,监控,报警,停车场,餐饮消费,会议签到,人员巡更定位。指纹考勤机用户涉及各种领域,如:银行,军队,监狱,政府机构,医院,学校以及大中小型企业。在全国拥有50家经销商,北京拥有超过300家门禁最终用户,海外市场目前集中在亚州,分别为日本,韩国,越南,泰国,新加坡五个国家。
How dare you say that about zeppelin

Toney sounds like he's pretty sure that Knoxville is the place for him. Smart man.

Looks like a Foster type back. If he doesnt have fumblitis I'd rather see him in backfield. I dont know what kind of LB he would make.

but he was visiting and looking around so he wasnt solid....today he is solid! i really love the oku/ williams duo.....the second smash and dash

Hey just got finished watching Toney Williams film. Please don't compare him to Lendale White. He will be a lot better. Reminds me of Larry Johnson of the Chiefs. Big back with great burst and a very physical style. He will translate very well into the SEC. I really like this kid. Great prospect that's very underrated.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

totally agree....and i think the only reason ppl compare him to lendale is because he is a big back.

LenDale will be just fine. I dont remember people complaining about his work ethic and his weight when he dominated in the Orange Bowl and broke the TD record at USC. Little do people know he was heavier in that game than he is right now. However, I do agree that he is not as good as he can be.

284013.jpg

Looks like a Foster type back. If he doesnt have fumblitis I'd rather see him in backfield. I dont know what kind of LB he would make.

This guy is a different type of runner when compared to Foster. He's very physical at the point of attack. He also has better speed.

and if a guy had SEC burner speed at his size he would be the number 1 recruit in the nation.....he just needs to wear defenses down.

I seen williams play in Hs this year. He is a big boy but i believe he does not have the sec speed. JMO

He has more of a burst than just pure speed. He does run like a guy his size is suppose to. He runs very physical and he has good feet. With us getting him we really don't need Allen at all.

VN Store

Back