Toney Williams

westside

...is toney Williams, a RB from georgia. big guy (6'1 227) and moves well...I see him moving to LB

story will break any minute now...I'm a rivals member. I got it from thier board.

...also there is some reciever from kentucky, last name brown, who is close to commiting according to a relaible source

story will break any minute now...I'm a rivals member. I got it from thier board.

...also there is some reciever from kentucky, last name brown, who is close to commiting according to a relaible source

According nycvol.

yep...kid knows his stuff...

name jamierrle brown...had crazy stats last year...over 100 receptions, over 2,000 yards and 28 td's and is expected to be a QB this year...

doesn't really make sense we are after another reciever with stokes on board, rogers a lock and looking good with marlon brown

name jamierrle brown...had crazy stats last year...over 100 receptions, over 2,000 yards and 28 td's and is expected to be a QB this year...

doesn't really make sense we are after another reciever with stokes on board, rogers a lock and looking good with marlon brown

Why hasn't he commited yet?

How good is this Williams kid? 6'1 230 and a 4.6 sounds pretty nice to me. Has he just not been ranked by rivals?

I just googled "Jamierrle Brown", and the only hit I got was your post on Volnation.

VN Store

Back