Toney Williams

Thats why everyone is so high on him. TW and a BB combo would be crazy! talk about thuder and lightning.

one of the guys im excited about the most. everyone loves the bruiser carrying the rock dishing out punishment in the 4th quarter.

My thoughts also. Made me scratch my head a little wondering why he didn't get the love even though he achieved such a high acclaim as 5A poy. Excuse my ignorance, but does GA have 6A?

My thoughts also. Made me scratch my head a little wondering why he didn't get the love even though he achieved such a high acclaim as 5A poy. Excuse my ignorance, but does GA have 6A?

I think so.

5A is the highest classification in Georgia. I have no idea how the 5A player of the year is not rated higher in the recruiting circles. I've got a gut feeling he'll prove them wrong.

Williams: 2000 yds rushing and 26 TD's his SR season
5A(hardest in state)

Ealey: 2800 yds rushing and 46 TD's his SR season
1A(easiest in state)

DJ Adams: 1400 yds rushings 13 TD's his SR season
5A(hardest in state)

Jahron Brown: Only found JR stats 900 yds 16 TD's
5A(hardest in state)

Desmond Dennis: 1600 yds 20 TD's as a SR
3A

He should be ranked higher than these guys with the stats in hardest classification.

Id love this kid in my NCAA 09. I run a lot of FB/HB swings. He'd be a beast! Oh, and I use USC's playbook :D

i just watched this guys videos and he is a feakin beast!! I dont see how he isnt ranked higher than he is. He is a monster with great speed and instinct. I bet we will see him be our main back in a few years

i just watched this guys videos and he is a feakin beast!! I dont see how he isnt ranked higher than he is. He is a monster with great speed and instinct. I bet we will see him be our main back in a few years

He's going to be a Fullback in our system. :good!:

I think we'll see him at TB and FB...just depending on the situation...but I think Creer will get most of the carries this year.

not according to Kiffin

I agree, nobody really knows what our system will be. He is a beast....I fully expect him to be Powerful, Agile, Aggressive....here is to a new era of UT offense.

And most importantly, this kid's work ethic seems second to none. I hope he is responsible for planting B. Spikes 4 rows deep in the stands when we hammer in the game winning TD next fall against UF.

They say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one...!!!!

Not saying you are wrong, but plese stop me if I am misguided...does F. Wilson not coach WR????

Coach Wilson will be coaching WRs, but he was the only offensive coach at the Memphis Recruiting Celebration....he introduced Williams and showed his video....I was only speaking as to what was said....

He's going to be a Fullback in our system. :good!:
Doubtful. TW will be our big back. He has to much athleticism and talent to be limited to the FB role in a system that doesn't really utilize FB's. He may move to LB though if RB doesn't work out.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back