To the protesting (quitter) fans

Yea, my thoughts are people that sold their tickets could have just as easily donated their tickets to Vols fans that dont have the ability to ever go. Those people do exist.

But most sellers saw UGA as their only chance to make some coin. So they sold out.
Again trying to tell people what they should do with their tickets. If they dont have the ability to go then more than likely they dont have the money to travel to get to the game. I guess you would like for the ticket holder to provide transportation and food and the works also? How about you do what you want to do with your so called tickets and everybody else can do what they want to do with theirs. While you are at it stand out on the street on game day and tell the scalpers who to sell their tickets to and see how well that works out for you.

No... You don't. That isn't how any online ticket retailers work. You have no idea what you're talking about.

There are many different methods of how tickets are sold, maybe you aren't aware of that fact but whatever it takes to make you feel better about being a bandwagon guy..

OP has struck a serious nerve it seems. Many getting very defensive. But who exactly?.......

That is the burning question... 🤔

If you're putting that much thought nto it, you might want to take a break from VN

If you sold the tickets... you don't own them.

If you sold them to the opposing team....you're a band wagon fan. Especially when that teams fanbase wanted to take over the stadium. Maybe you'll be lucky and have them long enough to get a coach you can pull for then you can be a "fan" of the team too.
If you sold the tickets, by definition, you own them. You can't sell what isn't yours.

Maybe you should call the AD and call them a bandwagon administration for selling season tickets to bandwagon fans. Your argument is absurd, and you wouldn't apply this logic to anything except the thing you are completely irrational about.

Reactions: NEO
Again trying to tell people what they should do with their tickets. If they dont have the ability to go then more than likely they dont have the money to travel to get to the game. I guess you would like for the ticket holder to provide transportation and food and the works also? How about you do what you want to do with your so called tickets and everybody else can do what they want to do with theirs. While you are at it stand out on the street on game day and tell the scalpers who to sell their tickets to and see how well that works out for you.

I won't tell people what they have to do with their tickets but i will point out that they are simply bandwagon fans when they sell their tickets to opposing fans.
With regard to scalpers... those guys ain't running around pretending to be fans they're there to make a buck. Surely you can see the difference.

I won't tell people what they have to do with their tickets but i will point out that they are simply bandwagon fans when they sell their tickets to opposing fans.
With regard to scalpers... those guys ain't running around pretending to be fans they're there to make a buck. Surely you can see the difference.
There are many different methods of how tickets are sold, maybe you aren't aware of that fact but whatever it takes to make you feel better about being a bandwagon guy..

so did you sell the tickets or do you still own them? I'm typing really slow so maybe that will help you understand.

If you bought season tickets this year in anticipation of a decent winning season but after the debacle of the first 4 games are selling the tickets that you own to opposing fans, especially opposing fans who are trying to embarrass our team and fanbase, you are a bandwagon fan.

capisce?

Maybe guys like Henry T, Jennings, Mauer, Morris, Wright, Smith, etc. do deserve the support.

But no, the childish behavior I'm sure will work.
It's a tired as hell act.

The ones who lead the meltdown on Sunday are the same ones who say they have already given up - yet, they are still here with the same act.

That isn't being a realist, that's self mutilation.

Reactions: Titan05
Oh now they are bandwagon fans? STHU. Another one probably went to 1 game and is all of a sudden a super fan

The guy you quoted only listed online retailers. Keep up.

you really do struggle with reading comprehension dont you.

again, slowly just for you;

There are many methods to sell tickets. Hope that helps but the truth is you know the OP is right and are simply defending being called on it.

so did you sell the tickets or do you still own them? I'm typing really slow so maybe that will help you understand.

If you bought season tickets this year in anticipation of a decent winning season but after the debacle of the first 4 games are selling the tickets that you own to opposing fans, especially opposing fans who are trying to embarrass our team and fanbase, you are a bandwagon fan.

capisce?
This guy just quoted himself and is talking **** to himself.

you really do struggle with reading comprehension dont you.

again, slowly just for you;

There are many methods to sell tickets. Hope that helps but the truth is you know the OP is right and are simply defending being called on it.
You are dying on a hill that's just absurd as far as I can tell.

Have you ever gone to a game? I would venture to say 98% of tickets are bought from the University, scalpers, or online retailers.

People aren't out there scalping their own season tickets. You know that's not true. I don't see why you're so intent on saying people knowingly sold their tickets to GA fans. That's simply not the case and you would know that if you had ever tried to buy a ticket to a sporting event ever

Reactions: tnvols72
Yea, my thoughts are people that sold their tickets could have just as easily donated their tickets to Vols fans that dont have the ability to ever go. Those people do exist.

But most sellers saw UGA as their only chance to make some coin. So they sold out.
By the way you quit buying season tickets 10 years ago , so that means you quit on them awhile back

capisce?
Let me say this ,so you will comprehend. Its my tickets and I owe you or nobody else an explanation to what I do with them.If I want to sell my tickets to opposing fans then that is what I will do. The good news is there is not a thing you or anybody else can do about it. The only people getting embarrassed is the University. They are the ones responsible for the product on the field. Keep blaming the fan though. You are probably another one who dont even go to games. When is the last time you seen bandwagon fans forking out $2-$4k just to buy season tickets?

If you sold the tickets, by definition, you own them. You can't sell what isn't yours.

Maybe you should call the AD and call them a bandwagon administration for selling season tickets to bandwagon fans. Your argument is absurd, and you wouldn't apply this logic to anything except the thing you are completely irrational about.
Just a question. Not trying to call out anyone, just want to know. If you sold your ticket then why did you buy it in the first place. Imo if you don't want to go to the game then don't buy the ticket in the first place.

So OP, Are you going to go to the scalpers near the stadium and make sure those tix are only going to Vol fans?

Pretty sure they are color bind just like any other person who sells or gives away their tix

Reactions: tnvols72
Just a question. Not trying to call out anyone, just want to know. If you sold your ticket then why did you buy it in the first place. Imo if you don't want to go to the game then don't buy the ticket in the first place.
It's perfectly fine to get excited and hope your team does well at the beginning of the season then change your mind with new information.

Reactions: str8vol
I didn't buy tickets to this game. I just think the OP has one of the worst takes on anything since Jimmy the Greek taught that sports science class on TV.

But to answer your question, OP is mostly calling out season ticket holders who bought tickets in the Spring, just to realize the team somehow got worse from last year. So yeah, OP is calling season ticket holders fake fans.

It's perfectly fine to get excited and hope your team does well at the beginning of the season then change your mind with new information.
I get that with season ticket holders but everyone is not a season ticket holder. Is there not a way to sell them back to the university? If not then there should be.

VN Store

Back