To the protesting (quitter) fans

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

Neyland was electric the first half with Vols fans that did show up.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

Anyway, if you sold out to UGA, hope you find a new team.
images
Yes sir we need real volunteers-keep waving the flag till wee get some real VOLS !!!! Good Fight yesterday VOLS we are proud

OP title says "Protesting (quitter) fans. I thought he was talking about all the #EmptyNeyland nut jobs. Its pretty dumb to protest to Empty Neyland, then sell your tickets, especially to the other teams fans.

Either way everybody says he's just a fan on the internet and can't tell them what to do with their money, but they so mad.

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

Get off your superfan high horse. The product is awful. If fans choose to sell their tickets, it's absolutely their right. It's not like they drove down to georgia and found someone in red/black to sell them to. Folks list 'em on ebay, ticket master, etc. They have no control over who buys them. Spare us your holier than thou BS.

Yeah, UT's got to do something about that. Need to resolve to never have that happen again. Heck, let UTAD buy back the tickets and take a loss... have a charity write off and donate to boys clubs, cub scouts, youth football teams and families, what ever. I've never seen anything like that...except for UT taking over Vandy stadium.

I was watching from MS. Looked like folks in the crowd were genuinely having a great time. It was refreshing to see.

Stop trying to guilt people for selling tickets for better money. They obviously need to make something off them because it was a waste for anyone to spend full price on their seats to any game. You are a better fan because you didn't sell your ticket...or maybe even go.

Again, all that info was known beforehand.

It is your choice. I'm a guy on a message board, and if you knowingly did that, I dont respect you. My choice.

And I think the point you’re missing is that while you thought your condescending attitude towards fans was worth a thread, we’re all just telling you in response that we will do whatever we want with our tickets and you can cram it.

No, I told them to commit.

If you're going to be a quitter, then stick with it.
So who determined that you are the world's greatest, holier than thou Vols fan that determines how fans should act?

I don't like empty seats in Neyland either or when opposing fans bring 10K plus fans to Neyland. Nor did I like it back in the day when Thompson Boling was more than half empty when the great Allan Houston played. But guess what. This is what happens when teams don't win here at Tennessee. I've been used to it for 30 plus years now.

And I think the point you’re missing is that while you thought your condescending attitude towards fans was worth a thread, we’re all just telling you in response that we will do whatever we want with our tickets and you can cram it.

Slept on it. And you're still worked up and defensive. And you also appear not to comprehend the word "all.".

Yeah, UT's got to do something about that. Need to resolve to never have that happen again. Heck, let UTAD buy back the tickets and take a loss... have a charity write off and donate to boys clubs, cub scouts, youth football teams and families, what ever. I've never seen anything like that...except for UT taking over Vandy stadium.

Yea, my thoughts are people that sold their tickets could have just as easily donated their tickets to Vols fans that dont have the ability to ever go. Those people do exist.

But most sellers saw UGA as their only chance to make some coin. So they sold out.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Get off your superfan high horse. The product is awful. If fans choose to sell their tickets, it's absolutely their right. It's not like they drove down to georgia and found someone in red/black to sell them to. Folks list 'em on ebay, ticket master, etc. They have no control over who buys them. Spare us your holier than thou BS.

Where did I say it was not their right? It's like some of you cant read.

OP title says "Protesting (quitter) fans. I thought he was talking about all the #EmptyNeyland nut jobs. Its pretty dumb to protest to Empty Neyland, then sell your tickets, especially to the other teams fans.

Either way everybody says he's just a fan on the internet and can't tell them what to do with their money, but they so mad.

I didn’t know simply replying to posts on a thread was being “so mad”. Weird

You are one of the lowest fans, but one of the highest fair weather fans. Maybe you should stick with the Titans.
Well the good news is some our knuckle dragging trailer park fans definetly deserve our knuckle dragging idiot coach.

Could not agree more.

I'm no Pruitt fan but am a Vol fan. Those that sold their tickets to UGA fans are much like the Bama bandwagon fans.

Reactions: Behr and allvol123
Total and utter BS.

You have 100% control over who you sell your tickets to. Call me a superfan if you want. But notice i am a fan, those that sold their tickets to UGA fans... not so much.

Total and utter BS.

You have 100% control over who you sell your tickets to. Call me a superfan if you want. But notice i am a fan, those that sold their tickets to UGA fans... not so much.
No... You don't. That isn't how any online ticket retailers work. You have no idea what you're talking about.

It’s just typical you. Get blasted on a thread for one of your stupid takes, then claim no one can read as a defense. Lol

Ha ha. I literally never mentioned what anyone did or did not have a right to do. I mentioned it because people really do have trouble reading.

Reactions: Behr
Yeah man owning season tickets to a team that's gonna win 1 game this year is the most bandwagon thing ever.

If you sold the tickets... you don't own them.

If you sold them to the opposing team....you're a band wagon fan. Especially when that teams fanbase wanted to take over the stadium. Maybe you'll be lucky and have them long enough to get a coach you can pull for then you can be a "fan" of the team too.

VN Store

Back