To the protesting (quitter) fans

allvol123

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

Neyland was electric the first half with Vols fans that did show up.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

Anyway, if you sold out to UGA, hope you find a new team.

The administration doesn’t deserve any of the fans hard earned money and time for the garbage product they have put on the field for 10 plus years now. I don’t blame the fans for selling their tickets and not wanting to see another beatdown at Neyland by a rival team.

The administration doesn’t deserve any of the fans hard earned money and time for the garbage product they have put on the field for 10 plus years now. I don’t blame the fans for selling their tickets and not wanting to see another beatdown at Neyland by a rival team.

Maybe guys like Henry T, Jennings, Mauer, Morris, Wright, Smith, etc. do deserve the support.

But no, the childish behavior I'm sure will work.

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

People can spend their money however they want and they owe you nothing in the way of an explanation or justification for it. Nor do they have to turn in their fan card to you. Get over yourself

Honestly, you “blame the fans” fans are the worst.

Last edited:
People can spend their money however they want and they owe you nothing in the way of an explanation or justification for it. Nor do they have to turn in their fan card to you. Get over yourself

They dont owe me anything.

Just because someone behaves like an embarrassing child does not mean they owe me anything.

They dont owe me anything.

Just because someone behaves like an embarrassing child does not mean they owe me anything.

giphy.gif

Fan police in the house

How about the administration hire a staff that doesnt need this much OJT in Y2. After last year where we were abysmal at the beginning and end of halves, we have regressed from abysmal pertaining to beginning and end of halves..

GSU +18 (Excluding garbage TD)
BYU +10
UF + 18
UGA +21

Maybe you should offer to purchase tickets from any Vol fan that wants to sell them, then you will actually be entitled to determine what is done with those tickets.

No thanks. I had all the tickets I needed.

I'd go broke if it was my responsibility to compensate all the quitters in this world.

Reactions: vols40

Amen to that. Anyone that would knowingly sell their ticket to the nut lickers need to be throat punched.

VN Store

Back