To the protesting (quitter) fans

Okay Alice. Then you can buy the tickets next time. People who chose not to go to the games can sell their tickets to who ever they want. If the team wasn’t struggling that wouldn’t have happened.

Reactions: vols 30
I owe the university nothing. The university promised me results on the field. The fans GAVE UT that money even tho the product is terrible.
Also, what about Georgia fans that wantwed to go to the game, maybe take their kid to see Neyland but didnt want to go unless they got a deal?

As a sports consumer you are free to do what you want when you want... if you are claiming fan status kinowingly selling tickets to the enemy is akin to to an OL PURPOSELY whiffing on a block... one thing to get beat, another to take a dive....

What if I sold 2 tickets to Vol fans and 2 tickets to UGA fans?
That’s easy, your true fan cArd is not pulled , however it gets an Orange check on the back of the card. Three checks and it is removed for one full season , six marks and it is revoked for life . Duh, I thought everyone knew this!?!

Last edited:
I’d say a lot of people sold their tickets to UGA fans because they couldn’t give them away to Vols fans

Reactions: tbh
How about I post to a message board whenever I want.

Oh that's right, that is what I did.

I do see why some did do it now. I forgot, every fanbase has some of you.
Well you post what you want and I and anybody else will sell our tickets to who we please. You out here lecturing people when you dont even have tickets lmao

Well you post what you want and I and anybody else will sell our tickets to who we please. You out here lecturing people when you dont even have tickets lmao

I had tickets and I was there.

But yes, you are the loser bunch I am talking to.

Now our 5 star tackle from WV is even noticing the loser fans.

You quoted me. So it wasn’t directed at me, yet you post included a quote from my post. Ok, Behr

Post #102 was my first entry in this thread. I made a random comment, quoted no one and never mentioned you.

You responded to my post in post #117.

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

Neyland was electric the first half with Vols fans that did show up.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

Anyway, if you sold out to UGA, hope you find a new team.
why start these idiot threads?

I had tickets and I was there.

But yes, you are the loser bunch I am talking to.

Now our 5 star tackle from WV is even noticing the loser fans.
You bought tickets, somebody give this clown a treat.That 5 star recruit should be paying attention to the product on the field before he worries about the fans. Is he mad too because a Tenn fan might have sold their tickets to a Ga fan?

You bought tickets, somebody give this clown a treat.That 5 star recruit should be paying attention to the product on the field before he worries about the fans. Is he mad too because a Tenn fan might have sold their tickets to a Ga fan?

You're the clown, quitter. Probably been quitting your whole life.

Reactions: Behr
You're the clown, quitter. Probably been quitting your whole life.
I done triggered you little snowflake. At least I can afford season tickets and dont have to wait until they are $10 a piece. You want to buy my tickets for next week?

I done triggered you little snowflake. At least I can afford season tickets and dont have to wait until they are $10 a piece. You want to buy my tickets for next week?

Not triggered, quitter.

I dont want your nosebleed seats, quitter.

Not triggered, quitter.

I dont want your nosebleed seats, quitter.
Actually I have lower level seats and you probably cant afford them anyways. Since you dont want to buy them I guess its ok to sell to a Miss St fan if need be. Get to your safe place snowy

You are all over the place , you cant even comment without getting flustered.

giphy.gif

Actually I have lower level seats and you probably cant afford them anyways. Since you dont want to buy them I guess its ok to sell to a Miss St fan if need be. Get to your safe place snowy

Haha. I sit at the 50 when I go. Again, dont want you tickets, quitter.

You should, quitting is what you do.

VN Store

Back