To the protesting (quitter) fans

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

Neyland was electric the first half with Vols fans that did show up.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

Anyway, if you sold out to UGA, hope you find a new team.

STFU. Some of us didn't want to spend our one off-day watching us get beat by 30, again. If it's so concerning to you, you're welcome to buy the rest of my season tickets for what I paid so you can give to a worthy fan

Haha. I sit at the 50 when I go. Again, dont want you tickets, quitter.

You should, quitting is what you do.
You set at the 50 in the upper deck when you can find somebody to sell you a ticket. keep up the good work little protester

STFU. Some of us didn't want to spend our one off-day watching us get beat by 30, again. If it's so concerning to you, you're welcome to buy the rest of my season tickets for what I paid so you can give to a worthy fan

Sorry you hate your life. Common among quitters.

be careful , he is the greatest fan and he is trying to hold it all together for UT. He is actually pathetic and dont even know it.

Shirley this can't go on for 24 hrs....what a waste of a weekend !

crowd did look good yesterday, as they usually do in Neyland !

Reactions: Behr
Where did I say it was not their right? It's like some of you cant read.

Sorry to be so salty with the reply. Uncalled for. My apologies.. This one was personal for me since I live in the land of dawg and know several of their players and coaches. Just tired of hearing them crow about beating us.

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

I wish all of you fans that are into losing would go find another team you are dragging our program down by supporting this crap. I'm just glad that none of you are my parents. Because you probably would have been fine with me bringing home failing grades and I would be living in a van down by the river.

I wish all of you fans that are into losing would go find another team you are dragging our program down by supporting this crap. I'm just glad that none of you are my parents. Because you probably would have been fine with me bringing home failing grades and I would be living in a van down by the river.

Evidently, reading comprehension wasn't high on their list for you.

It has an effect over time. If I have spent $7,500 on Tennessee football since 2010, eventually you probably feel like "damn it, I don't have to apologize to anyone for what I do with my tickets." I've spent $7,500 watching my team get their butt kicked on weekly basis and no one even bothered to say "thank you" for my support or "I'm sorry" the program hasn't produced results, we're freezing ticket prices. Many people have probably spent way, way more than that too.

If I want to sell my tickets to Uncle Lou and get something back, that's my choice.
I can understand that idea to a degree. And have said many times that whats yours is yours.

It's simple to me, if you continue to "buy in" (a decade and 3 hires later) you re making more of a statement that way, then selling your tickets after donation and purchase because you no longer want to support by being there.

That's not a call to move against supporting the school at all, financially or by attendance. And it's not telling you that it's wrong to sell what's yours.
But it is hard to feel much pity for someone that continues to write the check even tho they dont like the product.

Reactions: tbh

Well since you brought it up, your parents must have missed sharing the the loyalty and class components of life... NOW you are free to do what ever you want to do, but so are those of us that want to bring up your shortcomings as a fan if you are claiming that status..... there is a difference between being a US citizen and being a TRUE patriot. You can legally claim one, but you cannot bestow the other on yourself...

Are you and the 77 likes you got the true fans that booed JG when he went in? That was a real good look from all the true fans.

if you are a season ticket holder and the TN season ticket holders show back up to a game make sure to let them know that you have TN friends who would like to go to a game. It makes it miserable to have to sit to barking people.

How many do you have?

I had tickets and I was there.

But yes, you are the loser bunch I am talking to.

Now our 5 star tackle from WV is even noticing the loser fans.
I bet it thought the real fans booing their own player for merely being put in the game was awesome.

VN Store

Back