Not open for further replies.
Also, LA riots (OJ trial).
Miami during the 80's..
Kent State
VA Tech
Columbine
Basically any active shooter situatiin.
Speeding tickets on VN members (joke)

This vehicle is designed for a warzone. Unless the cops are actively shooting people with live bullets, it would be worthless during a riot situation. In fact, the rioters probably would tip the thing over.

How would this have helped at VA Tech or Columbine? Can this vehicle drive through walls onto the second floor of a building and then stop gunmen that are already dead from suicide?

Police have been brainwashed into thinking they are going into battle every day. They aren't. If they'd get back to actively engaging the community in a non-hostile way, they would probably have fewer problems. They forget that they work for the community.

Reactions: 1 person
Brentwood, TN. Oakland, CA. Boston, 9-11, Waco, Ruby Ridge..Off the top of my head.

Ruby Ridge is an incident that happened due to a man that lied about threats to get his neighbor in trouble. The government over-reacted and killed a few innocent family members that were minding their own business, which is why they were sued for millions and had to pay up.

I don't understand how one of this vehicles could have changed anything on 9-11.

This vehicle is designed for a warzone. Unless the cops are actively shooting people with live bullets, it would be worthless during a riot situation. In fact, the rioters probably would tip the thing over.

How would this have helped at VA Tech or Columbine? Can this vehicle drive through walls onto the second floor of a building and then stop gunmen that are already dead from suicide?

Police have been brainwashed into thinking they are going into battle every day. They aren't. If they'd get back to actively engaging the community in a non-hostile way, they would probably have fewer problems. They forget that they work for the community.

Lol they act like it's the Tet Offensive 1968. I seen a segment on 60 Minutes a while back about a former soldier who is now a state trooper up in the New England area. He actually go's out in the community talks to the people and is actually trying to bust the big dogs. I respect that.

Ruby Ridge is an incident that happened due to a man that lied about threats to get his neighbor in trouble. The government over-reacted and killed a few innocent family members that were minding their own business, which is why they were sued for millions and had to pay up.

I don't understand how one of this vehicles could have changed anything on 9-11.

It would have been used. I didnt know the question had been changed to how it would change anything.

Lol they act like it's the Tet Offensive 1968. I seen a segment on 60 Minutes a while back about a former soldier who is now a state trooper up in the New England area. He actually go's out in the community talks to the people and is actually trying to bust the big dogs. I respect that.

I saw that one too. It's sad they have to use the same tactics they use against insurgents in the ME but it seems to be working.

Counterinsurgency methods used to fight gang crime - CBS News

It would have been used. I didnt know the question had been changed to how it would change anything.

I think the original question is why it would be necessary. Why would it be?

Tim's argument is justified by those vehicles rolling up on the scene. That must make them worth the millions it costs to make/maintain them.

Hell, they can USE it to go to Dunkin Donuts for Coffee and Crullers, that doesn't mean they NEED it. Please justify more than two or three instances in the last 15 years where a vehicle like this could have helped keep a cop alive.

Maybe you could aspire to be a school janitor or a weed dealer in Colarado....oh wait

1. I hate kids and cleaning.

2. Who would deal weed here? There's no money in it and there's a legal dispensary on literally every corner. I guess you could leave it to a pig to not know such things.

3. It's spelled ColOrado, dumbass.

Reactions: 2 people

2. Who would deal weed here? There's no money in it and there's a legal dispensary on literally every corner. I guess you could leave it to a pig to not know such things.

Nm.

3. It's spelled denver, dumbass.

fyp

I'd rather be a turd hurding janitor before I'd be a bacon smelling donut eating prejudging of character jerk pig!!

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry about the janitor jab. Didnt mean to offend you.

I was once a janitor but hey it paid the bills I had to do what I had to do. But now I have a better job working for a local utility district. Yeah I'm in the mud, cold & heat and pays damn good!! Any job I have is damn sho better than being a stinkin pig!!

I was once a janitor but hey it paid the bills I had to do what I had to do. But now I have a better job working for a local utility district. Yeah I'm in the mud, cold & heat and pays damn good!! Any job I have is damn sho better than being a stinkin pig!!

My life has been wonderful. Traveling, chasing bad guys, traveling, all for free. I miss being a stinking pig. Glad you found your calling too Grizz.

My life has been wonderful. Traveling, chasing bad guys, traveling, all for free. I miss being a stinking pig. Glad you found your calling too Grizz.

I enjoy what I do. Great group of guys here (sometimes they be like a bunch of chicks in a sorority house keeping up drama). Didn't get to be a real football coach but it's a good job I have now

Yeah, most people that live off the backs of others enjoy it.

Reactions: 3 people
Hell, they can USE it to go to Dunkin Donuts for Coffee and Crullers, that doesn't mean they NEED it. Please justify more than two or three instances in the last 15 years where a vehicle like this could have helped keep a cop alive.

I would say go back 30 years and you would probably still be counting on 1 hand.

Yeah, most people that live off the backs of others enjoy it.

He's just mad because a skinny, surly, smartass less than half his age has probably already put back more cash than him and done it off his own steam and ingenuity. It's why he assumes I sell drugs.

While he was giving out tickets for dimebags and expired tags, I was restoring homes in old neighborhoods and making low income communities in my hometown look better. Couldn't be happier with what I did for a living before taking an indefinite vacation. This time next year, I'll have lived in Austin, Denver, and Toronto, and set to check out Boston.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back