To Protect and to Serve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just mad because a skinny, surly, smartass less than half his age has probably already put back more cash than him and done it off his own steam and ingenuity. It's why he assumes I sell drugs.

While he was giving out tickets for dimebags and expired tags, I was restoring homes in old neighborhoods and making low income communities in my hometown look better. Couldn't be happier with what I did for a living before taking an indefinite vacation. This time next year, I'll have lived in Austin, Denver, and Toronto, and set to check out Boston.

BS.

f2906aec8bbcbb0657487d610a9683f8.jpg

Good god...his thread has just become a giant cluster****. This is why we can't have nice things, guys.

Reactions: 2 people
Kudos to the Detectives investigating this incident of poor/criminal behavior by the officers.

Kudos to the Detectives investigating this incident of poor/criminal behavior by the officers.

What needs to happen in your opinion to the officers that acted poorly? Just suspend them for a couple of days or months w/no pay till the investigation is over?

What needs to happen in your opinion to the officers that acted poorly? Just suspend them for a couple of days or months w/no pay till the investigation is over?

Depends on the investigation and what it reveals. I think you have me confused with someone who jumps to defend officers.

Biker cop joined in SUV beatdown, hit vehicle

An off-duty undercover cop who had claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp was actually pounding the vehicle with his fists at the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.

The cop, a seven-year veteran, had told investigators he didn’t help the injured man because he rode up to the scene as the beating was nearly over, sources said.

But video footage clearly shows otherwise, disgusted sources said Monday — and Internal Affairs Bureau higher-ups want to nail the officer.

Biker cop joined in SUV beatdown, hit vehicle | New York Post

Biker cop joined in SUV beatdown, hit vehicle

An off-duty undercover cop who had claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp was actually pounding the vehicle with his fists at the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.

The cop, a seven-year veteran, had told investigators he didn’t help the injured man because he rode up to the scene as the beating was nearly over, sources said.

But video footage clearly shows otherwise, disgusted sources said Monday — and Internal Affairs Bureau higher-ups want to nail the officer.

Biker cop joined in SUV beatdown, hit vehicle | New York Post

They should. If he has no better judgement than what's been demonstrated he should not be a LEO imo.

All posters are always overgeneralizing all the time.

This made me laugh. I actually agree with you both if that makes sense.

Part of the issue in CA is a lot of former military are becoming police officers and I think there could be issues with PTSD and issues from being in combat.

It's definitely interesting though.

Also, maybe they need more training in this new world where people are constantly trying to bait them into bad situations.

I agree. That kid grabbing at the officer and violently resisting like that, all drunk out of his mind. The kid should go to jail.

So if someone yells and screams at me from a distance ..I can run up with a gang of friends slam him to the ground hit him with a club and tie his hands behind his back?

A. There are not more excessive force instances.

B. Cops are not more "militarized".

I would argue...

A. There are more video cameras with people willing to come forward. Plus there is more media exposure.

B. There is more aggressive investigations conducted on rogue officers.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back