To Protect and to Serve II

For some reason I don't get the high speed chase and being shot to death as a justifiable police stop for not having tags. Maybe if that were you or a family member you'd be okay with it.
She wasn't shot because she didn't have tags. She was shot because she led officers on a pursuit and accelerated toward an officer.

Since you asked what I would think I'd be completely baffled why I or a family member didn't just take the ticket. And even more perplexed why they led officers on a chase and put themselves and officers in harm's way. Certainly wouldn't understand why they would drive toward an officer and force them to make a decision like that. Certainly wouldn't blame the officer.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
She wasn't shot because she didn't have tags. She was shot because she led officers on a pursuit and accelerated toward an officer.

Since you asked what I would think I'd be completely baffled why I or a family member didn't just take the ticket. And even more perplexed why they led officers on a chase and put themselves and officers in harm's way. Certainly wouldn't understand why they would drive toward an officer and force them to make a decision like that. Certainly wouldn't blame the officer.
This is an endless loop of bullsh!t and I'm done debating it. If you can't understand the argument then STFU.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
No, you are wrong. If that cop really feared for his like he would have stayed in his truck. Instead he jumped out into the only space the vehicle could go and opened fire. He executed that person.
He simply got out of his vehicle. The suspect turned and sped towards him and accelerated

He simply got out of his vehicle. The suspect turned and sped towards him and accelerated
And…. He decided to execute the driver. His adrenaline levels were so high from the chase he could barely put the vehicle in park. He choose to shoot the driver. That was not in self defense. He claimed that afterwards to get away with murder.

No, you are wrong. If that cop really feared for his like he would have stayed in his truck. Instead he jumped out into the only space the vehicle could go and opened fire. He executed that person.
The person had a decision, they chose to proceed at an officer.

Insert thumbs up emoji here.
We simply have a difference of opinion. My only issue with you is the condescending STFU post. We can remain civil and debate until we can't, I didn't cross that line it was you.

If you feel i crossed you in some I can only say that wasn't my intent, have a good evening.

Watched the video of the white car / Delta County deputy several times. The deputy put himself needlessly in harm's way and took the life of a woman needlessly. All he had to do was change the angle of his vehicle and there would not have been a path through. Also, he had plenty of time with his door open to jump back in. He attempted to be a hero and turned executioner instead.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
It’s easy to throw blame at the cop, but what about the driver? Had she not acted a complete fool, she’d be alive today. Her own actions placed her and the cop in really bad positions. Was the shooting justified?….. I don’t know…. But I do know the proximate cause of her getting shot was her decision to “keep it real”

Reactions: Ttucke11

Here is one I agree that the officer was totally in the wrong. The guy is intoxicated but was doing the right thing, and Colorado law has an unusual provision which basically limits Public Intoxication laws in cities there, but the officers should've just seen if the Uber was coming and left him be.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Here is one I agree that the officer was totally in the wrong. The guy is intoxicated but was doing the right thing, and Colorado law has an unusual provision which basically limits Public Intoxication laws in cities there, but the officers should've just seen if the Uber was coming and left him be.

Cops... Just go around ******* with people for no reason.

And why are we even having the discussion about if a cop can look in your cellphone for his Uber? That is an obvious 4th Amendment violation. These cops are nothing but goons that get a rush out of messing with folks. Th one thing this civilian did that pizzed me of is that he shook the cops hand after this nonsense. These guys are not your friends, people! These cops have no problem turning on you. Just wait until these guys get the order to take your guns or give you that jab...

Watched the video of the white car / Delta County deputy several times. The deputy put himself needlessly in harm's way and took the life of a woman needlessly. All he had to do was change the angle of his vehicle and there would not have been a path through. Also, he had plenty of time with his door open to jump back in. He attempted to be a hero and turned executioner instead.
He had second at best to make these decisions. I can agree that he could have done some things differently/better but you and I have the benefit of a safe place with no stress along with the benefit of hindsight. I would not go so far as to call this execution, I think that's too far.

Reactions: AshG
And why are we even having the discussion about if a cop can look in your cellphone for his Uber? That is an obvious 4th Amendment violation. These cops are nothing but goons that get a rush out of messing with folks. Th one thing this civilian did that pizzed me of is that he shook the cops hand after this nonsense. These guys are not your friends, people! These cops have no problem turning on you. Just wait until these guys get the order to take your guns or give you that jab...
Calm down sport, I didn't suggest the officer should look thru his phone, just wait with him for his Uber if the officer was worried he was "too intoxicated", which he clearly was.
And clearly there are hundreds of thousands of officers who would've handled this differently, so relax

How a 19-Year-Old Got Charged with a Hate Crime for Teasing a Cop
Unintended consequences of hate crime laws.
Everyone is becoming a victim and now we see that they can be manipulated.
BTW-us this a hate crime?

This is so much bigger than just an a-hole cop. Our family court system is a joke. It seems to reward bad parents and penalize the parents that actually want to be actively involved with the child. It encourages the breeding of the next generation of ANTIFAs and BLMs.

Calm down sport, I didn't suggest the officer should look thru his phone, just wait with him for his Uber if the officer was worried he was "too intoxicated", which he clearly was.
And clearly there are hundreds of thousands of officers who would've handled this differently, so relax
When I was young and stupid I was drunk in downtown chattanooga and lost my wallet. (Had left it in a friends apartment and got separated from my friends) I ran into a cop and he actually gave me a ride back to the friends place instead of arresting me. He even went as far as to knock on the friends door while holding the back of my shirt and when someone answered he said “is this yours?”
Cops are not all bad.

When I was young and stupid I was drunk in downtown chattanooga and lost my wallet. (Had left it in a friends apartment and got separated from my friends) I ran into a cop and he actually gave me a ride back to the friends place instead of arresting me. He even went as far as to knock on the friends door while holding the back of my shirt and when someone answered he said “is this yours?”
Cops are not all bad.
These things happen literally multiple times in an officer's shift. I can't tell you the number of people I helped get home in a similar manner. and yes there were some that simply HAD to go to jail instead of being allowed to hurt themselves or others

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back