'19 TN RB Eric Gray

2-3 is still worth taking. I’m not seeing the problem. This offense needs 3 capable backs

I’m not seeing the problem
I don’t see it happening but let’s say we entertain this. Does he count as an initial counter as a grad transfer? If so do you believe he adds enough to burn a counter on him for one year?

You’re just incorrect here… he’s a lot better than Small… he’s light in his feet, always running forward, makes quick-twitch defined cuts on a dime… how did people forget after one year? The only explanation is bias from him leaving… cause his film is rock solid

he will definitely play in the NFL… and I don’t know what you saw in Kamara that you don’t see in Gray 🤷‍♂️

If Gray was so good then why couldn’t he succeed at OU? Smalls stats are better.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
If Gray was so good then why couldn’t he succeed at OU? Smalls stats are better.
Gray is a more naturally talented player than Small. Small may out work him but he doesn't have the same speed, quickness, vision, et al.

Small had much more opportunity and frankly Heupel's O is pretty good for RB's. They get great seams to run through. The OL in spite of some issues was better than the year before. Looking forward to what they get done this fall regardless of who carries the ball.

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
You’re just incorrect here… he’s a lot better than Small… he’s light in his feet, always running forward, makes quick-twitch defined cuts on a dime… how did people forget after one year? The only explanation is bias from him leaving… cause his film is rock solid

he will definitely play in the NFL… and I don’t know what you saw in Kamara that you don’t see in Gray 🤷‍♂️

Tennessee was literally a joke when they played that highlight against aTm on National TV and I’m suppose to believe Gray is better?

Tennessee was literally a joke when they played that highlight against aTm on National TV and I’m suppose to believe Gray is better?
Gray is faster but I think Small is definitely a better Rb so far, especially considering he toughed it out and played hurt most of last year. This team only had about 45 players

Surprised we held up as well as we did
He may pop off this year

Gray is a more naturally talented player than Small. Small may out work him but he doesn't have the same speed, quickness, vision, et al.

Small had much more opportunity and frankly Heupel's O is pretty good for RB's. They get great seams to run through. The OL in spite of some issues was better than the year before. Looking forward to what they get done this fall regardless of who carries the ball.

I think Small is faster than Gray.

Double bonus questions...I'll entertain the idea even if it's a bad one hehe

1)I don't remember but how is he at pass protection/Run blocking?I know Evans was really head n shoulders when it came to protections,which hopefully with another year out guys have improved on that stuff.

2)I don't follow ChokeOHoma n I'm lazy rite now but didn't he get benched for another dude?I'm thinking both him and Morris did at some point but could be completely off there.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back