'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Something, something, prodigal son, something. We don't know all the ins/outs. I say if he comes back, great, and if he doesn't, well, that was his choice!!

I think theirs just to much in between to male this work.Whats the point really,waste a spot or cause some locker room feelings.Hell who cares about the past fact is were fairly deep at rb so to me it's kinda pointless

Lol. You are hilarious. Please provide the proof that Gray is a better RB than Small. We dont need Gray. Nothing about him says he is this massive playmaker that some are saying. Did he have some good plays here? Sure he did. But that’s about it. Your assumptions are ridiculous.

i never said he was great or not. jeez, i think some of you just get butt hurt so quick you just get all defensive without reading what was really said. get whoever reads to you to go over what i said and tell me when i made any assumption of his play. i was making more of a statement to people like probably you who will rag on this kid if he comes here, but if he comes in and balls out, you will be chasing him down cumberland ave. begging to get his autograph.

i never said he was great or not. jeez, i think some of you just get butt hurt so quick you just get all defensive without reading what was really said. get whoever reads to you to go over what i said and tell me when i made any assumption of his play. i was making more of a statement to people like probably you who will rag on this kid if he comes here, but if he comes in and balls out, you will be chasing him down cumberland ave. begging to get his autograph.

I don’t care what he does if he comes here. He could rush for 2k and win the Heisman and I would still not like him. You made assumptions about fans. And a dumb one at that.

Who’s taking their GF back if she cheats?
I wouldn't say she cheated. But she did leave us for a bro but then realized that he doesn't love her as much as we did. And while that's different, you still don't take them back when you're where we're at. Listen, I've gotten back with a girl. But that was a moment of weakness in a dark time in my life. I was living in a motel and surviving on Subway. I was in my Dooley years and I was so messed up that when my ex-RB came back, I wanted it. I remembered the good times. But I would never do that now that I'm thriving. Sure I'm coming off of a bowl loss (weight gain), but I built myself back without her help. She just wants in on the fun without putting in the work. I'm losing touch with my metaphor so I'll stop. You guys get it

I wouldn't say she cheated. But she did leave us for a bro but then realized that he doesn't love her as much as we did. And while that's different, you still don't take them back when you're where we're at. Listen, I've gotten back with a girl. But that was a moment of weakness in a dark time in my life. I was living in a motel and surviving on Subway. I was in my Dooley years and I was so messed up that when my ex-RB came back, I wanted it. I remembered the good times. But I would never do that now that I'm thriving. Sure I'm coming off of a bowl loss (weight gain), but I built myself back without her help. She just wants in on the fun without putting in the work. I'm losing touch with my metaphor so I'll stop. You guys get it
Does this theoretical ho have an STD? We need more context. 😂

I don't bear any ill will towards the kid, but given how tight the numbers are we have much greater needs at other positions. We are all stocked up on small, quick RB's who can't break through a wet paper bag. If we take a RB, it needs to be a bruiser and I think we already have one with the Freshman coming in.

If he helps us win ballgames, we should welcome him back.

If he comes back, gives us an STD, and we still lose, then he's a turd for all the obvious reasons and it was a poor decision.

If he gives us an STD and a natty, well, pass the Valtrex I guess.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

If he helps us win ballgames, we should welcome him back.

If he comes back, gives us an STD, and we still lose, then he's a turd for all the obvious reasons and it was a poor decision.

If he gives us an STD and a natty, well, pass the Valtrex I guess.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.
I'm has confuse now

Has anyone in the know actually said this is a possibility?

This is VN. It is what we do best...

forget_it_he_s_rolling-DMID1-5hiej78ui-250x250.gif

VN Store

Back