'19 TN RB Eric Gray

BearCat204

VN's Horseface
This.

Guy shows up out of nowhere claiming to know about recruits, know about the OC search, knows about which kids and what order they'll be cut, etc. It's beyond BS. You want credit because you said Gray committed to Pruitt, on a weekend when he decommited to UM, and after about two months of basically everyone and their mother said this kid was Tennessee bound? Please....

He's the exact reason why legit guys like marker and AV catch flack.
We have a bunch of people like this on VN

VolsSince78

So they’ll be bigger and stronger while missing assignments and letting guys run free to our backfield? Ok.

I really respect your opinions, KB. But, Jahmir and Carvin were both newbies thrown into the fire. I don't know yet if any of these guys will be true winning SEC OL. But, I think these two have potential.

Darth_Shiveman

Probably Being Facetious
So they’ll be bigger and stronger while missing assignments and letting guys run free to our backfield? Ok.
Hopefully being in better shape and at less of a physical disadvantage will help those two cut down on the mental mistakes. If the OL (and offense as a whole) is gonna take a big step forward next year, Carvin and Johnson are gonna have to be big parts of that change IMO.

VN Store

Sponsors