'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Gray has been on track to flip for weeks. You act like everyone should just instantly believe someone that says they disappeared for 5 yrs all of sudden comes back with a flurry of info that most tends to be on ones we have good idea the direction they are going.

Excuse some people for taking the wait and see approach. Your coming off a lot like Sab

This.

Guy shows up out of nowhere claiming to know about recruits, know about the OC search, knows about which kids and what order they'll be cut, etc. It's beyond BS. You want credit because you said Gray committed to Pruitt, on a weekend when he decommited to UM, and after about two months of basically everyone and their mother said this kid was Tennessee bound? Please....

He's the exact reason why legit guys like marker and AV catch flack.

This.

Guy shows up out of nowhere claiming to know about recruits, know about the OC search, knows about which kids and what order they'll be cut, etc. It's beyond BS. You want credit because you said Gray committed to Pruitt, on a weekend when he decommited to UM, and after about two months of basically everyone and their mother said this kid was Tennessee bound? Please....

Speaking of marker has he been on here lately?

Banks will be fun to watch wherever he plays. I kind of want to see him taking heads off (with no targeting penalties of course) on the defensive side. Seems like the leader we need on that side of the ball.

Let Gray run all over people. You don't have to be 220lbs+ to be considered a power runner. Its more of a mindset if you ask me. Refusal to go down.

Ooops thought I was in RF sorry mods
Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

Reactions: LightningVol
Hiring your friends is a path that Pruitt may want to move away from. I get that since he's a first time head coach it could make him feel more comfortable but that's a slippery slope. One of the biggest knocks on Fulmer was that he was fiercely loyal to his assistants, even the bad ones. I really hope we don't get a first time OC because there seem to be plenty of excellent candidates available with excellent resumes. If we learned anything from the Gruden fiasco, it's that nothing is a given. Even our insiders were thrown for a loop. I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the official announcement and support whoever it is 100%. Pruitt and Fulmer know the risks involved with this hire and I'm sure it's keeping them up at night just a little bit. GBO !!

Unless they are actual good coaches and then it'll be fine. Alot of people also need to remember when talking against hiring his friends or acquaintance's, this isn't Butch Jones hiring his mentor buddy the swimming coach (which turned out ok) this is a proven football coach who has won everywhere he's been and knows what winning programs look like n need to run.

Reactions: SugarCC
This.

👋🏻

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This.

Yep

This.

Glad you haven't been blocked Hole. When I read that you were, my heart sank.

Reactions: JacketVol
I still talk to him. He likely won’t be back.
Shame, I liked Marker.
But at the same time, the majority praise insiders and show them lots of respect. You have a few skeptics that simply question and VERY few that just attack.
If you can't accept high approval mixed with low criticism, any message board probably isn't your place.
Or high social exposure period for that matter.

VN Store

Back