'19 TN RB Eric Gray

LittleVol

We're all frustrated with losing. You're flipping the table over instead of playing with the pieces you have. Benching JG (for who, Shrout? Maurer?) next year ain't gonna speed along the process. Far likelier it'd be detrimental and I'mma trust our coaches.
You absolutely have to get someone else in there.

Bring Shrout or Maurer along slowly. Keep the passing tree simple. Throw it up tp Callaway Jennings Palmer. If not there. Throw away or run. Run pass ratio of 3-2

PLAY DEFENSE. Try to win field position battle.
We'll be a better team next year with any other QB....

2xVol

Bring Shrout or Maurer along slowly. Keep the passing tree simple. Throw it up tp Callaway Jennings Palmer. If not there. Throw away or run. Run pass ratio of 3-2

Play defense and run 2/3rd of the time behind our terrible o-line while only threatening simple passing concepts, absolutely fantastic take here.

TBrown

Wolf of Beale Street

lol

jackcrevol

Senior VN Member.
Here you go...VOL LOCK. 100% guaranteed stamp of approval if that makes folks feel any better goin into the weekend.
Thanks; i guess? Fyi my weekend is good no matter what.

Edit: Thank you for bringing information to this free forum. Although, at times you've been wrong in past. I hope you're right here.

If Hubbs says it, its gold.

Volbucky

Thanks; i guess? Fyi my weekend is good no matter what.

I understand some on here feel you've earned ecred. I'm not going to question that, even though you've been wrong a lot.

If Hubbs says it, its gold.
Then why say anything as if he was speaking to you personally? Good grief.

VN Store

Sponsors