'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Gray has been on track to flip for weeks. You act like everyone should just instantly believe someone that says they disappeared for 5 yrs all of sudden comes back with a flurry of info that most tends to be on ones we have good idea the direction they are going.

Excuse some people for taking the wait and see approach. Your coming off a lot like Sab
I remember the mrbam poster and honestly don’t remember him being an insider but I could be wrong.

And that’s how it’s done!
You guys just hang on with us. People just want to argue. Your postings speak for themselves and keep us going. Those of us who care know you guys love the Vols and give us the best you have. There are several of you and I think some that have been gone for awhile have popped back in to try to start a conversation. We love seeing you guys post.

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

LOL Oh its you again.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
This.

Guy shows up out of nowhere claiming to know about recruits, know about the OC search, knows about which kids and what order they'll be cut, etc. It's beyond BS. You want credit because you said Gray committed to Pruitt, on a weekend when he decommited to UM, and after about two months of basically everyone and their mother said this kid was Tennessee bound? Please....

He's the exact reason why legit guys like marker and AV catch flack.
We have a bunch of people like this on VN

VN Store

Back