'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

source.gif

Me trying to find all the f**** I give when we miss out on Hardy...

This is what I still don’t understand. Why drag this out if AU is the choice?

But his whole recruitment has been bizzare—he visits campus 500 times, interacts daily with the other UT recruits, then picks an out-of-state school he’s barely visited. Then he publicly bitches about his “relationship” with the coaches, but apparently won’t drive a hour for another unofficial.

At this point, he can go pound sand.
The main reason he didn't sign is more $$. Time for 3 more visits to AU or TN with hands out. You don't think AU will pony up more $$ to get him NOT to visit TN? He is playing the game. Guys/Families with their hands out tend to drag their recruitment out as long as possible.

The main reason he didn't sign is more $$. Time for 3 more visits to AU or TN with hands out. You don't think AU will pony up more $$ to get him NOT to visit TN? He is playing the game. Guys/Families with their hands out tend to drag their recruitment out as long as possible.
I have thought this all along. He just wanted a bidding war.

Regardless if this kid comes or not, the best dline guys will play next year. We are not even remotely close to just redshirting quality freshmen for the sake of redshirting.

it would never work out if he came here anyway. doubtful we'll ever get enough juice to justify the amount of squeezing required. at this point, based on the effort level put in, he'd need to be an all sec performer......quickly.

he ain't gotta do squat at Auburn, he's just another guy there, and if he never does anything, no one will care.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If Hardy's off the table (which looks likely) does that free up a spot for Williamson/Miller, do we take a transfer, or do we save the counter? Opinions anyone?

If Hardy's off the table (which looks likely) does that free up a spot for Williamson/Miller, do we take a transfer, or do we save the counter? Opinions anyone?
i think it puts one of those two back in play. jmo. which one? i'd say Miller, if we're feeling good bout Beckwith.

VN Store

Back