'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

ABINGDON VOL FAN

This! We have some game changers in this class on the DL. Adding Wideman to that receiver room would be huge! Both those teams last night had dudes at receiver.
Beckwith going to Florida. Wiseman going elsewhere. We are going 0 for whatever on late season recruiting. Need to get Corey Wren and after that who knows. Maybe luck out with Evans if coaching staff is willing to take a risk with him.

Bassmaster_Vol

Volnation’s #1 Insider! #checkthestats
Beckwith going to Florida. Wiseman going elsewhere. We are going 0 for whatever on late season recruiting. Need to get Corey Wren and after that who knows. Maybe luck out with Evans if coaching staff is willing to take a risk with him.

sonofUT62

One guy who claims to know an uncle claims Fla leads and that’s it huh?🙄

Ulysees E. McGill

This too shall pass.
To be clear..I really wanted to sign this kid, and I think Tennessee would have been the best spot for him...but he is not a must have. I think Perry will be better than him at that position once he gets coaching and S&C...and that is not sour grapes, I just think Perry is gonna be a monster 3-4 DE.

Volfansince1980

To be clear..I really wanted to sign this kid, and I think Tennessee would have been the best spot for him...but he is not a must have. I think Perry will be better than him at that position once he gets coaching and S&C...and that is not sour grapes, I just think Perry is gonna be a monster 3-4 DE.
I’m glad you once and for all cleared it up with that last post

ABINGDON VOL FAN

One guy who claims to know an uncle claims Fla leads and that’s it huh?🙄
IDK , whether it is pure BS or has some legitimacy I’m going to check my expectations. I’m not an insider but PulaskiVol posted it like he actually as met the father so unless he is a 100% liar I give some value to the post.

chargervol

Coke Zero is hard to snort
Hardy is making a mistake. He’ll realize it in about 2-3 years.

Next
Probably. Wasn't big on the original flip but if he's gonna throw out what he did in that interview, I'd felt better if he'd made the visit.

If he's gonna say that stuff, at least own it and sit down with them. Clear the air.

VN Store

Sponsors