'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

This! We have some game changers in this class on the DL. Adding Wideman to that receiver room would be huge! Both those teams last night had dudes at receiver.
Beckwith going to Florida. Wiseman going elsewhere. We are going 0 for whatever on late season recruiting. Need to get Corey Wren and after that who knows. Maybe luck out with Evans if coaching staff is willing to take a risk with him.

Reactions: Catbone
Beckwith going to Florida. Wiseman going elsewhere. We are going 0 for whatever on late season recruiting. Need to get Corey Wren and after that who knows. Maybe luck out with Evans if coaching staff is willing to take a risk with him.
giphy.gif

One guy who claims to know an uncle claims Fla leads and that’s it huh?🙄

To be clear..I really wanted to sign this kid, and I think Tennessee would have been the best spot for him...but he is not a must have. I think Perry will be better than him at that position once he gets coaching and S&C...and that is not sour grapes, I just think Perry is gonna be a monster 3-4 DE.

To be clear..I really wanted to sign this kid, and I think Tennessee would have been the best spot for him...but he is not a must have. I think Perry will be better than him at that position once he gets coaching and S&C...and that is not sour grapes, I just think Perry is gonna be a monster 3-4 DE.
I’m glad you once and for all cleared it up with that last post

Not upset about it. For sure the world is not falling apart. Go after Beckwith and Wideman and whoever they find in the new evaluations. If no one worthy wants to come, then save the scholarships for transfers or next year.
evacs? speech to text get ya?

Unless we sign a DL who is special, then I'd think we're pretty set already for next season on the DL with no one graduating and Gooden returning. I expect all freshmen DL to RS this year

One guy who claims to know an uncle claims Fla leads and that’s it huh?🙄
IDK , whether it is pure BS or has some legitimacy I’m going to check my expectations. I’m not an insider but PulaskiVol posted it like he actually as met the father so unless he is a 100% liar I give some value to the post.

Reactions: sonofUT62
I honestly don't even care. I hope Auburn wins about 10 total over the next two years and he is home in Chattanooga while we are playing in Atlanta for the SECC.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, I recommend Jermaine “Funnyman” Johnson’s video reaction to Auburn’s bowl loss. It’s solid gold.

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back