'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I am all for filling up available spots with proven transfers if we miss on Hardy and Beckwith. We could still sign a full 25 next year. We need to win next year and need all the depth we can get.

Like @butchna said more room and I honestly think we are good on the DL until next years class. Get some more athletes in this one.
As long as we land dudes on the DL in 2021 we won’t miss Hardy. We landed some studs there this year, we have some redshirt freshman for this season, and we will be aight in 2021 with what we have. We do need to land some big time guys like Page in this class tho

Staff informed Hardy there was no room for him. He got recruited over. It sucks when you have to recruit over a top 100 player like Hardy, but it is what it is.
Sorry if I don't put a lot of faith in your insider knowledge...

OTOH, I have no idea if Pruitt thinks he is a "top 100" player or not. He obviously wants Hardy but he could very well think that a lower rated player has just as much upside.

I really believe that Butch Jones paid a lot of attention to what 247, Rivals, and ESPN had to say about recruiting. I honestly don't think that Pruitt does.

Sorry if I don't put a lot of faith in your insider knowledge...

OTOH, I have no idea if Pruitt thinks he is a "top 100" player or not. He obviously wants Hardy but he could very well think that a lower rated player has just as much upside.

I really believe that Butch Jones paid a lot of attention to what 247, Rivals, and ESPN had to say about recruiting. I honestly don't think that Pruitt does.
he doesn't.

and Hardy is probably at or near the very top of the board, and likely has been for a hwile. i feel confident in saying he's #1 right now lol.

and the reason for the continued pursuit is simply because of what's already been previously invested in recruiting this kid.......i mean he was "in" for a good long while, so even going past the point of time invested............he was being counted on as being part of this class.

i don't blame him for going down with a fight, and i would be really shocked if we told Hardy thanks but no thanks at this point.

LSS....yeah, Hardy has a spot, and will have a spot right up until he signs with Auburn......lol.

VN Store

Back