'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

pretty much where i'm at. though Price did say on the vq podcast that we're still swinging here, and are at least gonna make Auburn continue to burn resources to keep hardy...."make THEM earn it"... they do believe it will be difficult to flip him at this point.
My point was complaining that “bagmen” talk on this thread taking space that NEWS would regularly occupy is empty complaining. Bagmen is very relevant in this recruitment I think everyone but Reality Denier Pulaski would agree.

Back to Hardy.

Braj still saying we wont quit here. Sounding somewhat positive.
who?

i dunno how positive it is, but price did say he believes hardy was/is really torn. that he's still listening. but then also said that the "family" atmosphere is gonna be hard to overcome and Garner is the key.....

i didn't get anything from Price's comments that made me think "oh, ok, this can happen"...more like a "i wouldn't be absolutely shocked if it did...just not counting on it".....

Have to wonder how he feels about the way Hardy did the coaches and university
I'm sorry, but how did he do anybody? This is a high school kid. Were you ever a college recruit? Did you take recruiting visits? There are different types of recruiters and a variety of things that can catch a kids eye on a visit. In this case, I think Auburn put the "shine" on. This is when a kid gets an extremely false sense of reality about a school and a program due to a set up perception. This is this opposite of how CJP recruits. Unfortunately, a lot of kids fall for it then end up very unhappy when they arrive.

Reactions: benholt06
I'm sorry, but how did he do anybody? This is a high school kid. Were you ever a college recruit? Did you take recruiting visits? There are different types of recruiters and a variety of things that can catch a kids eye on a visit. In this case, I think Auburn put the "shine" on. This is when a kid gets an extremely false sense of reality about a school and a program due to a set up perception. This is this opposite of how CJP recruits. Unfortunately, a lot of kids fall for it then end up very unhappy when they arrive.
Have you read this thread?

truthfully. this defensive posture re: the University is predicated solely on heresay. Absolutely none of us know the true story. We are only assuming there is a Cabin where money changes hands, assuming the kid changed his mind bc of some half cocked notion we stopped giving him attention. Truth is that Kevin Steele was a national recruiter of year. and, if he wasnt, Rodney Garner should be. He may be the best in the business.

it's a slippery slope.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
truthfully. this defensive posture re: the University is predicated solely on heresay. Absolutely none of us know the true story. We are only assuming there is a Cabin where money changes hands, assuming the kid changed his mind bc of some half cocked notion we stopped giving him attention. Truth is that Kevin Steele was a national recruiter of year. and, if he wasnt, Rodney Garner should be. He may be the best in the business.

it's a slippery slope.

While no one likes the thought of what goes on with Auburn, that is not the reason given for being upset with Hardy.

This thread
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back