Time to clean house

Herman Lathers has been on campus since Bush was in office. Somehow I think he has found a way to start more than 5 games since then.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think he meant no one on our D has played more than 5 games in Sunseri's program. You know, that newfangled 3-4 thingamabob?

I think he meant no one on our D has played more than 5 games in Sunseri's program. You know, that newfangled 3-4 thingamabob?

Ah yes, the built in excuse that comes with high coaching turnover.

excuses>results

THE PROCESS

I knew people would be on here talking about moral victories and we fought for 60 minutes. Fact is we lost. Again. To me the play that resonates most is attempting a fg down 2 scores with about 4 yards to go at the 10. I screamed at the tv when the kicking team came out. I'm so sick of losing every big game!!!!! Let's go throw 5 mil at gruden

You can trow 10 at him and he WANT come to TENNESSEE because of our fan base been for fan for 41 years the fans are split on the coach 50 percent want the coach the other 50 wants him fired when we were in the top 10 every year with Fulmer half of the fans wanted him gone because we were not winning every game by 3 touchdowns. Now look at us. We SUCK

It's all in how you frame the question.

For example, do you still beat your wife?

Its a rhetorical question.

ADs don't keep coaches they inherit unless they are consistent winners.

An AD loses his job when his cash crop sports are losers. So, ADs entrust their employment on guys that they hire themselves.

Do you really think Dave Hart feels good when the product of football at Tennessee draws 80,000?

Its a rhetorical question.

ADs don't keep coaches they inherit unless they are consistent winners.

An AD loses his job when his cash crop sports are losers. So, ADs entrust their employment on guys that they hire themselves.

Do you really think Dave Hart feels good when the product of football at Tennessee draws 80,000?

I know you are sad and want a change at the HC position. But it's not happening till after 2013.
CDD wins 8 this year and comes back next year
Probably gone after 2013

We do need to clean house,our house. Get rid of the haters that can't see past championships and the loss of any game. We could go 10 & 2 and they'd find a reason to complain. I'm proud of our guys. Yeh we lost but they played better. Some fans were the only quitters today.And I too am sick of hearing about gruden. I wouldn't come to a university with fans like these. The same people cryed gruden when fulmer was fired. They called for gruden after kiffen left. Uh where is he? Not here,so give it up. You might want him but he's too smart to wants a bunch of whiney asses like you.

Reactions: 2 people
Damn. There's a thread that says Dooley will win a nc, and he coached his azz off tonight. Basically the exact opposite of this thread. WE LOST. To one of our rivals again!

Is this directed at me? My mom lives in my basement. Im a stockbroker and a self made millionaire by the age of 30. Never mind...

You just sound like dingaling to me. I'm not going to support your thread any more. No one is interested in your b.s., except other needy nega's.

Last edited:
We do need to clean house,our house. Get rid of the haters that can't see past championships and the loss of any game. We could go 10 & 2 and they'd find a reason to complain. I'm proud of our guys. Yeh we lost but they played better. Some fans were the only quitters today.And I too am sick of hearing about gruden. I wouldn't come to a university with fans like these. The same people cryed gruden when fulmer was fired. They called for gruden after kiffen left. Uh where is he? Not here,so give it up. You might want him but he's too smart to wants a bunch of whiney asses like you.

No there was a loser today. It was us. Go online and check our record. It'll say 2-3. Woohoo Woohoo!

I know you are sad and want a change at the HC position. But it's not happening till after 2013.
CDD wins 8 this year and comes back next year
Probably gone after 2013

My thinking....the schedule (not counting bammer) can be won....9-3 or 8-4. IF no player jumps early to the draft, 2013 is a signature year for CDD....if that happens he is set for years to come.

IF the negavols want a change, they better hope this team mucks up the rest of this years schedule.

My thinking....the schedule (not counting bammer) can be won....9-3 or 8-4. IF no player jumps early to the draft, 2013 is a signature year for CDD....if that happens he is set for years to come.

IF the negavols want a change, they better hope this team mucks up the rest of this years schedule.

Bingo!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back