Time to clean house

chattavol420

I knew people would be on here talking about moral victories and we fought for 60 minutes. Fact is we lost. Again. To me the play that resonates most is attempting a fg down 2 scores with about 4 yards to go at the 10. I screamed at the tv when the kicking team came out. I'm so sick of losing every big game!!!!! Let's go throw 5 mil at gruden

Reactions: 26 people
I knew people would be on here talking about moral victories and we fought for 60 minutes. Fact is we lost. Again. To me the play that resonates most is attempting a fg down 2 scores with about 4 yards to go at the 10. I screamed at the tv when the kicking team came out. I'm so sick of losing every big game!!!!! Let's go throw 5 mil at gruden

Does nothing....next time, throw the remote at it, you will get a reaction.

Reactions: 7 people

your right about that with how bad the kicker sucks lol

Go Away and don't come back!

Reactions: 16 people
Shocking coming from me since I've been pretty negative since the UF game, but I'm just not that mad about the loss, other than the confirmation that Bray is a big game choker of biblical proportions. The team showed some heart the way they fought back. I'm not into moral victories, but it's an improvement from what we've seen for 2 1/2 years under Dools.

Reactions: 7 people
Chaney? We scored 44 points against the best team in the sec east....what do you want....80 points?

Well... We didnt score enough to win so.. 52 woulda worked. Also the d scored 6 of those and put the offense inside the ten on two series. The d can be blamed im not arguin with you boi!

Reactions: 2 people
Hmmm I think it's time to go hang out in the bball forum or the endzone for a while. See you in a few days football forum. *backs out of room slowly*

That field goal would have been huge if we were able to score on one of our two last attempts. We would have been down only four points and an opportunity to win the game out-right with a td, and not having to worry about a two-point conversion or overtime. I didn't question the judgement there, just cursed the kicker for blowing it.

Reactions: 2 people
Chaney? We scored 44 points against the best team in the sec east....what do you want....80 points?

IMO if you score 44 points we should win every game we play. The defense just got ripped tonight. They have to do a better job at taking away the edge or they will never win against a good team.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back